“Amazing burgers and milk shakes!”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #223 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The burgers, fries and shakes here are amazing, which shows because its always full! Service is very fast and available to take away or eat inside/outside. The cheesy fries are great and are perfect with any of the burgers. Peanut butter and vanilla milk shakes are really tasty and everything is a really good price!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We visit New York City several time a year to visit my daughter . Each visit I was amazed at the line for Shake Shack. I consider myself a knowledgeable judge of one of my favorite foods! The staff was professional and friendly, the line moved quickly! The burger was cooked perfectly the roll was fresh, the fries are some of the best I have had. Overall the Shake Shack rated extremely high! We also appreciated the calorie posted next to the food items.
Definitely will return!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This place was insanely good. The Smoke Shake was wonderful, cheesy fries....yumo. Excellent price & better food. Wish this place was in Texas....can't wait to go back to NYC, the burger alone is worth the trip....

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Work right next to this location and go when I can (though given the calorie count I try to minimize it). Definitely my burger of all. It is the only burger where the meat itself is very flavorful (and juicy). My wife is a good litmus test because she only eats her burgers plain and they are typically pretty bland because the meat doesn't provide much flavor. But when she first tried these she was amazed and now wants to go as often as possible, it is her favorite to. Doesn't hurt that the fries and shakes are also great (black and white is better than regular chocolate, which is too bitter for our taste).

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Shack Shake is our favourite fast food place to visit when we are in NYC. They really are the best burgers ever, they melt in the mouth & are just scrumptious! The hotdogs & cheesy fries are nice too! Can't wait for Shack Shake to come to London! The queues are always long but they go fast & the food is well worth it!