“Satisfied our hunger!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Shake Shack after walking at least 10km while sightseeing in NYC. We were completely starving and the shack was rammed with people. But, service was quick and we snagged a table. Before we knew it, we were chowing down on delicious burgers (veggie burg and shack stack were yum!), fries and craft beer. Perfect lunch for a couple on the go. We loved the water fountain at the condiment area.. unlimited free hydration. Great idea!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were craving for a burger and a friend of ours suggested to go to Shake Shack. We went to one close to us and was super crowed so we decided to go to the one closest to the Met. It was super crowed as well....It was worth the wait, the hamburger as well as the shake were just to die for! the fries were good. I had a single cheese burger and it seemed small but it was the perfect size with the fries and the shake :) I will definitely go back!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I tried out this shake shack needing something to eat while at the American Museum of Natural History. I order the Shack Burger, fries, and a Black and White Milkshake. The burger was really tasty, oddly shaped, served with real lettuce and tomato, and a great potato bun. The french fries were well cooked and perfectly salted. The milkshake was gross. It tasted like yoo-hoo. If you like yoo-hoo, you might like this shake, but this is one of the worst milkshakes I have ever had. It lacked any texture that reminded me of once being ice cream. For the price you pay, I can get a larger burger, grass-fed, better quality at a bar. If you are in a jam and need a place to eat that is not McDonald's then I would eat here. Otherwise, it is nothing special and there are plenty of better burger's out there.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I went to this Shake Shack an hour before a concert on a Friday evening, so the line was really long, however my to-go order was done in 12 minutes. I was impressed with their efficiency. Shake Shack is one of my favorite burger place, and I always come back!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hands down, the BEST fast-food hamburger I've ever had, and that includes In N Out and Five Guys. The fries were okay. I thought their cheese fries would be shredded cheese, not cheese sauce. So that was a little disappointing. The lettuce and tomato on that burger were absolutely perfect-looking, like ad-worthy. I did wait a long time, but it was worth it, I think.