W New York - Union Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
$297
$267
$166
$135
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
1,561 results
All reviewsmega roomfront deskbliss productsgreat locationnew yorkwhole foodsby nyc standardsan upgradegreenwich villagegreat roomcorner roomlower manhattanhigh floordecent sizeupon checknyc hotelsubway station
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I enjoyed the W Union Square - probably my favoitre W in New York. The room was bigger than the W New York, which was nice. Bar had great drinks, and the staff was very friendly. I would go back.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 23, 2009

After having searched for the last year or so, we have found our New York hotel and that is the W New York - Union Square.

The staff are wonderful and extremely helpful, but also genuinely friendly, which made our stay a delight. The room was fine, it was comfortable and the location right on the square is ideal.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Whenever we travel to NYC, which is quite often, we always stay here. Since we are starwood members we always get uprgraded to a suite which is quite spacious for new york city hotels. Love the modern decor and bliss bath products. It is a little loud since it is in Union Square but that's city living. The restaurant Olive's is nice with a great bar scene. We travel withour 3 year old and have been happy with the agency they use for babysitting but it is pricey. Definately recomment.

• Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed March 17, 2009

stayed 3 nights; we had booked the hotel using starwood points and because of a mixup we were upgraded upon arrival by chris. never saw the room we were supposed to have, but the upgraded room (room 1812) was dynamite. 15" x 18' without the bathroom, closet and entryway; great view looking south from one window and east from another. king size bed was comfortable, but a little soft for my taste. room had large desk, lounging chair, hidef tv. in room wifi was $17/day (didn't use it). bathroom was large with both a bathtub and enclosed shower. bliss products were appreciated by my wife. reading in bed was difficult as there is no overhead reading lamp. ground level has restaurant- olives, the bar attracts an after work and weekend evening crowd. the basement has underbar- a hot spot. noise, however, was not a problem. room key needed to access elevator floor buttons to your room.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank midniterambler
Reviewed February 26, 2009

I was traveling with a friend for a "girls" weekend. They used points for the hotel, so I cannot comment on the value, but, we were given amazing perks. W lived up to its promise. We were each given a huge goodie bag of Bliss bath products, in addition to the ones in the room already, FYI...the same would have cost about $50 @ Sephoria across the street. Than we went for a walk to Filene's Basement (yes the one that has the run of the brides). Upon our return there was a bottle of Sophia sparkling wine for us to drink (not to be greedy, but I wish there were snacks as well). The beds were amazing. Now, our only issue was they have a free Acura promise, but that night for some reason the Acura driver took off and never came back. I dont know why, but, no one had his cell number to find out why, nor were they consirned that he left with an Acura, go figure. All the same, the night was nice and we walked the 10 or so blocks to dinner. Oh, btw, the Acura returned the next morning and we were able to use it to go to the Empire State Building and later in the day to Penn Station. We did not eat there, as my friend wanted to eat brunch at Freind of a Farmer. So, I cannot comment on the food. There was one door man who was just as nice as could be (though I cannot remember his name) and another (heavy set gentleman who made it seem like we were a bother). We were granted late check out (4pm) and than they stored our bags for us while we went out to dinner. Again we ate off property at Rosa Mexicano. I wish I could have stayed longer, but, back to reality.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends