“Best kosher restaurant in NYC”
Review of Mike's Bistro

Mike's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Mike's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,413 of 13,838 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and West End Avenue
Transit: We are located one block away from the 1,2,3 at the 72nd Street stop and 3 blocks away from the c train at he 72nd Street stop.
London, United Kingdom
“Best kosher restaurant in NYC”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

After we moved from a very noisy part of the restaurant, we had a great evening. Friendly, informative waiter, excellent duck and chicken dishes and nice ambience in the upper west side, close to where we stay when we visit the city.

Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Delicious food, but noisy and expensive”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Mike's Bistro may have the best kosher food in NYC. The food approaches gourmet level. Service is good. The menu does not change much during the year, but this is ok, because almost everything on the menus is delicious. The restaurants biggest problem is that it seems to attract loud and boisterous crowds. We have been to Mike's Bistro more than 10 times, and on three occasions, we have asked to change tables due to noise levels which were unbearable. This is a shame because the food and service deserve a dignified atmosphere, not one that sounds like a rowdy diner.

Visited June 2013
New York
“Great food, deleicious breads, good service”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

dropped in WO reservation and they were able to accommodate me-food was delicious, wine choices decently priced- easily the best kosher restaurant in Man ahttan

Visited June 2013
“Best kosher restaurant in NYC!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife are absolute mikes bistro fans
Best gnocchi u will ever taste , amazing veal sweet breads , and the most flavorful short ribs I have ever had , the black angus steak just melts on ur mouth and deserts just make it a perfect dinner! Try their Hawaiian style tuna nachos u won't stop eating!
The reason why I gave them a 4 on value is because I find the appetizers a little over priced, the gnocchi is amazing but to charge 19 $ is a little over priced

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kosherfood
New Jersey
“Hope you don't mind leaving hungry”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went there with my husband for the first (and last) time recently, hoping for a rare quiet meal away from our kids and of course great food. What we got was a noisy, kid-filled dining room and two tiny entrees that wouldn't fill a toddler. If I spend $110 on a meat dinner I expect to leave full. My husband and I are both thin and we are not big eaters but even for us a 3 oz. +/- piece of meat is not adequate.

I also wonder why their NYC restaurant "grade" was listed as pending.

If you are looking for a nice kosher meat meal in the city you can do better. Rip-off.

• Visited June 2013