“Very yummy!”

Crumbs Bake Shop
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Crumbs Bake Shop is a tiny little store but it packs a punch! We had a peanut butter cupcake and a brownie cupcake--both were wonderful! They are VERY filling and heavy so if you're used to eating two or three cupcakes at a time you may want to rethink your strategy for these! Definitely do not go in there if you are on a diet--you'll never recover and never want to stop eating! The staff was efficient and friendly. The prices are very reasonable for the location. GO if you're in the city!

1  Thank skdphe

Reviewed July 14, 2013

These cupcakes were nice to look at but dried out. What a disappointment! All 3 flavors we tried were dry and not very flavorful. Hard to believe they have so many locations!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Cupcake looked great but was dry. Good service and plenty of selection. Espresso was very good (I had mine over ice as it was hot)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you are on diet, avoid this bakery.

The best cupcakes I have in years. The colorful icing and the cakes are perfect combination. It wasn't too sweet or too soft, just the perfect cake for a sweet tooth like me.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

On my last NYC trip we went to Crumbs Bake Shop for a snack.....OMG, I'm hooked. I bought one for me (and wouldn't share it) and a six pack for my son back in Florida. He & I are going to NYC for three days in July, and I can't wait to take him there. I actually can't wait to take him everywhere. We left NYC when he was 2 1/2 years hold; he's now 20.

These cupcakes are a MUST TRY!!!!