“Good Deal, Good Service”

Ceci Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Ceci Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #654 of 14,139 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: AnnouncementWe have Happy Hour everyday from 3pm - 8pm at the bar only. Specialties Great Italian food, Personal Pizza, Pastas, Steaks, Meat, Chicken and Seafood, all fresh made. Even the soups are made to the order. Wonderful Selection of wines and Amazing Service. Italian at its best. Ceci Italian Cuisine brings gusto to Times Square with authentic Italian flavor within a rustic, hospitable atmosphere. Whether it's a client lunch, family dinner or drinks with friends, Ceci has got everything you need to make it memorable. Every meal is cooked fresh and is complimented with a great wine list, full bar and excellent service. Make Ceci your choice and we'll make you feel at home.Live Music - Come join us for a festive time with great food and drinks.Happy hour every day from 3pm to 8 pm at Bar only.Special Occasions: - Private Parties- Thanksgiving- New Years Eve- Valentines Day- Mothers Day- Fathers Day- Easter- Christmas EveHistoryEstablished in 2011We have being working together for more the a decade in a restaurant that has brought down the curtains on Jan 2nd, 2011. We have partnered together and opened up this gem on May 5th, 2011. As a family that has grown together and will stay together, bringing you the best of food and service, giving you the meaning of hospitality
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The 3-course Italian meal for $26.95 is a great value especially for midtown. I had some very nice lobster bisque, which was the soup of the day.
The service was especially nice. We were treated warmly by the owner and our servers.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

This place certainly has good food for a reasonable price. Wait staff are friendly and pace the meal so you can enjoy your bottle of wine. The waitress recommended the wine and she was spot on.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I wish I had read the reviews before buying the coupon. It would have saved us from an unpleasant evening.
The restaurant itself is cozy, simply yet nicely decorated.
The staff (all except the manager) were very friendly and we loved our waitress.
The portions are small, but growing up in France taught me that less is more so I didn't mind.
The food was tasty and we loved the hot bread given to us at the beginning of the meal.
The manager however made us feel like sub-customers because we had coupons. I thought it was my imagination until I read reviews here. He gave more attention to a group of people who were eating from the regular menu and all the couples who had coupons (4 couples including us that night) barely got a nod and he passed by these tables as if they didn't exist. I found that absolutely despicable. No matter who comes into your restaurant, no matter how much they spend, they should all be treated equally. We tipped based on the full price only because the waitress was very nice, but we will NOT be returning even with a coupon.
It's a pity, because it has potential and is located a few minutes away from the noisy Times Square area and has an intimate vibe.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Don't miss this great little restaurant. The setting is perfect, the food exquisite and surprisingly for New York, not overly expensive. Great coffee too.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ok, we used a Groupon for the price fixed menu, so that might account for the small portions. (and very limited selection) Restaurants may say there is no difference, but sorry, I don't believe that. I would have more reason to be a bit disappointed if we had paid full price. Tilapia was served very plain, not much imagination here. Salmon was adequate.Cheesecake and chocolate cake desserts were very good. Again, a nice meal for the price paid, although I do believe that $11 for a basic Manhattan cocktail with house choice of liquor was a bit steep for the four oz. that were left after I took out the ice that I didn't order. (ordered up, and it wasn't busy at all..no excuse for that) I will return and try the regular menu, and pay regular price, and I think it will be a good pre-theatre meal.