“Lovely experience!”

$115.00*
New York by Night Photo Tour
Ranked #100 of 620 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo tours of New York City - Join citifari's professional New York City photographers for a compact and exclusive 2-1/2 hour tour. During the citifari walking tour, our guides share with you privileged corners of NYC along with various, must-have, techniques so you can shoot your own stunning photographs.
New York City, New York
“Lovely experience!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My friend and myself signed up for the city tour and we were pleasantly surprised by Jean Francois. He is very knowledgeable and taught us a lot about the use of our camera's. We walked around for almost 3 hours and he opened our eyes to see the city through a different lens. Great tour and a must-do for everyone interested in photography!!

• Turkish first
“A Great View Of NYC @ Night”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My experience with Citifari was great. I met my guide Guildo just after sun set and off we went. Never having done any night photography I didn't know what to expect but Guildo, a former professional studio photographer quickly made me comfortable and in no time had me taking fun edgy pictures of the UN building, streaking taxis, Grand Central, and Radio City. If you are in NYC look them up. A fun night.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Toronto, Canada
“Very Enjoyable Photography Experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our guide was Gildo and he was excellent. He really enabled me to learn more about city photography than I had expected to. The setting was fabulous and we ended up with spectacular whether. He was very prepared already having prepared technical details in advance so that we could move from one fabulous location to another! Allowing the 'non-photographer' partner to join in at a significantly reduced rate was also brilliant! My wife enjoyed herself even though she is not a photographer.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“A great way to feel more comfortable with your camera and to see the city.”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Loved learning more about different settings on my camera and getting a different perspective of New York.

Howell, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing night views and photography tips!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved the photo tour. I learned lots about night photography and the New York sites. I would highly recommend the night tour with Gildo. He was very patient and a great teacher. I just wish I could have taken a tour during the day time. We ran out of time. Can't wait to go back and take another tour.

Visited April 2014

Been to Citifari? Share your experiences!