This hotel is beautiful.
Although it has a small lobby and the room is not that big, the quality of the room and the service makes up for it in a big way.
I got here and everyone was very polite and check-in was a breeze.
The room had a great workstation with a leather chair and a printer/fax. The internet is wired which sort of restricts you to the desk,
The TV is in the perfect spot. The bathroom and shower were impeccable with great soaps and gels that smell superb.
The towels are nice and thick and the bathrobe is very comfortable.
Although there is only a bar and no resto, your in NYC and there are great places to eat no matter what direction you head in.
This location is a few blocks from broadway and a bit less to 5th for shopping which is super becuase time square is so noisy.
There is a concierge downstairs who is willing to help you with all your requests.
The bellhop ran directly into traffic to get me a cab.....( he's still alive too!!) There is a small workout room with low impact machines (all new)
I have been to plenty of hotels in NYC and spent more on other places but this place has been the best gem yet.
If your in NYC and your looking for a great place to stay where it's relatively quiet, this is your best bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room, per night and provides you with the following amenities: •$10 daily credit toward Geoffrey Zakarian's The National Bar & Dining Rooms* •Wireless Internet on all of your devices throughout your stay •24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted by Technogym •In-room artisanal coffee and tea offerings •Unlimited business services including printing •24/7 access to our private Residence Lounge •Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls •Access to our Clef D' Or Concierge services •Package handling and storage prior to and during your stay *Must be redeemed daily. Cannot roll over. **Fee is exclusive of service gratuities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City