I spent a long weekend in NYC with my sister, and after much research we decided to stay at the Benjamin. The hotel is located in the heart of Midtown, which suited our needs perfectly - we wished to sightsee all over the city, and Midtown is a great halfway point between everything NYC has to offer. The Midtown neighborhood is full of similar hotels, but after asking around to friends and family that both live in the area and visit frequently, we felt the most comfortable with The Benjamin's recommendations. We were not dissapointed!
The minute we stepped into the lobby from the freezing streets, we knew we'd picked the right place. We were welcomed in right away, and were ushered to the front desk and checked in quickly and politely. A bellman helped us to our room and we got settled in nicely.
I have stayed in quite a few hotel rooms in quite a few "luxe" hotels in NYC, but I must say that the Benjamin's rooms were the largest standard rooms I've ever seen there! Everything you could want/need was there, and there was actually room for the 2 of us and our luggage to spread out!
After a long day of sightseeing, my sister and I headed to our facial/massage appointments at the hotel's spa. Truly, this was the highlight of our trip! My facial with Sarah was amazing, and she had some helpful hints for me as well. My sister's massage was great as well, and it revved her up to hit the town again!
Another highlight of the stay was the pillow conceirge. We had a blast looking over the pillow menu and ordering the pillows that would help us sleep and wake refreshed and ready to go again.
I would definitely stay at the Benjamin again, and would like to thank the entire staff for making our girl's weekend memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room, per night and provides you with the following amenities: •$10 daily credit toward Geoffrey Zakarian's The National Bar & Dining Rooms* •Wireless Internet on all of your devices throughout your stay •24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted by Technogym •In-room artisanal coffee and tea offerings •Unlimited business services including printing •24/7 access to our private Residence Lounge •Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls •Access to our Clef D' Or Concierge services •Package handling and storage prior to and during your stay *Must be redeemed daily. Cannot roll over. **Fee is exclusive of service gratuities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Splitty, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City