I stayed here recently for two nights while on a business trip to New York. The Benjamin is one of many NYC hotels where I have stayed. I can honestly say that it has moved to the #1 spot for me in terms of Midtown East hotels. I felt good from the moment I stepped into the lobby and was greeted by the doormen. The staff is lovely and warm. In terms of my room, I loved it! Its comfort, size, and cleanliness were all a plus. Mine was very big by NYC standards. I love modern decor, and this one suited my tastes just fine. And the fact that I had a pillow menu from which to choose for my sleeping was a delightful bonus! The restaurant attached to the hotel has delicious food, and the Benjamin was perfectly located for all I needed to do. I'm definitely staying here again, and I've already recommended it to other colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room, per night and provides you with the following amenities: •$10 daily credit toward Geoffrey Zakarian's The National Bar & Dining Rooms* •Wireless Internet on all of your devices throughout your stay •24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted by Technogym •In-room artisanal coffee and tea offerings •Unlimited business services including printing •24/7 access to our private Residence Lounge •Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls •Access to our Clef D' Or Concierge services •Package handling and storage prior to and during your stay *Must be redeemed daily. Cannot roll over. **Fee is exclusive of service gratuities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City