We have just come back from a mini-break in New York, where we stayed at The Benjamin. What a fantastic hotel! As it was our 25th anniversary, we were presented with a bottle of champagne and strawberries which were a lovely surprise. The staff couldn't do enough for us and the suite was spotless and well laid out. The kitchen area was compact but had everything you could possibly need; the lounge area was spacious with its own tv which is great when you and your partner are working on different time zones! and the bedroom had another tv with the biggest bed we have ever seen. It is really well located, being just a short walk from the subway, the open top bus pick-up and lots of restaurants. The breakfast bagels at the cafe two doors away were great and the little mini-mart next door stocked plenty of wine and nibbles. We had friends who stayed at the Waldorf but they thought our hotel was much better and are already planning a trip back to New York....at The Benjamin. I wouldn't hesitate in booking this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms by Rottet Studio featuring kitchenettes and signature Benjamin Beds. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. Known best for its world-renowned Sleep Program Rest & Renew, The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club with pint-sized amenities for kids to use during their stay. A private guest lounge on the second floor offers two business stations and lounge seating. The Benjamin affords quick access to Fifth Avenue's high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room, per night and provides you with the following amenities: •$10 daily credit toward Geoffrey Zakarian's The National Bar & Dining Rooms* •Wireless Internet on all of your devices throughout your stay •24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness center outfitted by Technogym •In-room artisanal coffee and tea offerings •Unlimited business services including printing •24/7 access to our private Residence Lounge •Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls •Access to our Clef D' Or Concierge services •Package handling and storage prior to and during your stay *Must be redeemed daily. Cannot roll over. **Fee is exclusive of service gratuities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City