This is a great hotel, the service is awesome, they make you feel welcomed. The staff are very helpful. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Some have balconies. The bathroom amenities are great. The location is very convenient. There is a lounge on the second floor perfect for meetings or working inbetween meetings. Very close to everything, many nearby dining options both inexpensive & culinary excellence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Midtown, The Benjamin offers 209 newly re-designed terrace suites, one-bedroom suites and guest rooms featuring kitchenettes and Signature Benjamin Beds. Originally designed as a residential-style hotel with wind-swept terraces to entertain, the Neo-Romanesque style edifice, a New York City Landmark, exudes the ambiance of a private club. The Benjamin was fully redesigned by Interior Designer Lauren Rottet and restyled in partnership with Benjamin Sleep Expert, Dr. Rebbeca Robbins, to bolster the residential appeal and create an ambiance of relaxed sophistication. Housed within the hotel is The National Bar & Dining Rooms with a menu of modern bistro dishes by Chef Geoffrey Zakarian. The Benjamin features a Pillow Menu and bedtime snacks. Families enjoy Winks' Kidzzz Club during their stay. Hotel Services Fee is $30 plus tax per room per night and provides you with $10 daily credit toward The National, Wireless Internet, 24/7 access to our Fitness Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Benjamin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Benjamin Hotel New York City
- Benjamin New York City
- Benjamin Hotel New York City