Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,482 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Grabbed this stay up on Priceline for less than $100 a night and well worth every penny! It was my first time staying in Lower Manhattan however this location is in the midddle of it all, walking distance to Battery Park, 9/11 Memorial and Pier 15.

Employees here are just wonderful! Purified water and coffee bar with snacks in the lobby were also a pleasant surprise!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RRLWS, General Manager at Radisson Hotel New York Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Thank you for the excellent rating, Amie!

It's fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We're delighted to hear you liked our wonderful location and our terrific amenities as well. It's pleasing to know we could accommodate you during your stay and that we left you with a wonderful impression. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Thank you for taking the time to share, Amie. Have a great day!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

After finding the Holiday Inn Express FAR too small and cramped on my last visit, someone suggested CQ Wall Street. Definitely more comfortable. Rooms about twice the size of HIE. Bailey's is a very nice bar / restaurant. Nice lounge to hang in as well.

Rooms were pretty nice overall. Nothing to write home about but a small fridge, microwave and bedside charging station are all nice touches. Windows were pretty filthy, though. Also, the doors didn't close all the way unless you pulled them shut so it could be a safety issue.

Service was decent. There was a time I called down for room service and they said they no longer carry the first two items I ordered. Said I had an "old menu" (well, it was the one in my room ?!). Hung up and went out.

Location good, pretty good place to stay overall.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RRLWS, General Manager at Radisson Hotel New York Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review!

We're happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you effectively during your stay. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our guests at all times and we continually strive to go above and beyond expectations. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Thank you again for sharing your review. Have a great day.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Hotel in very good location (Financial District, close to the metro station). Many downtown places in walking distance. Clean&comfortable room. Helpful and very nice staff. Hotel's club with snacks&beverages and computer access i.a. printing boarding cards. Easy access to JFK airport both taxi and metro+airtrain.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Although it is not a hidden gem , it a convenient place for one or two nights sleep if you are in a business in the city. The rooms are small, equipped with the strict necessities, without any fancy accessories. The beds are rather small, more fit for one person, but the place is clean, quiet on the high floors and the staff is nice. One major deficiency is that they don't have a minibar or mini fridge in the room which is August is a big problem. So don't forget to bet yourself a bottle of water.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

.... from the reviews on here I thought that this hotel would be to a top standard. For three nights it cost me £430 pounds which I believe it quite a lot. The room was small. There was no actual door to the bathroom, just a sliding door. Air con was noisy. When I switched off the air con kits of noise too. It is outdated and needs an upgrade. When first entering the hotel, theres no bellboy to help you in and there are no lifts so you have to lug your luggage to the reception. Disappointing...

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank vee_m85

Dear Veena M,

I would like to take this moment and extend my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experience with your reservation at our hotel we want to make sure each of our guest are happy. I sincerely hope you will consider us again in the future. We can and will, definitely do better. We would love the opportunity to prove that to you.