Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Q&A Residential Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness center
AKA Wall Street(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Andaz Wall Street(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The Wall Street Inn(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Eurostars Wall Street(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,597 results
All reviewsthe financial districtpurified waterstock exchangenew yorksouth street seaportbattery parklower manhattanstaten island ferryclub roomstatue of libertyworld trade centerfree wifiduane readearound the cornerqueen bedbusiness travelersubway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Rooms are adequate for a business traveller. Gym is well equipped. There is a relatively poor selection for breakfast, but the dinner menu is much more extensive. The Bailey Pub is great for an after work beer if you are based in lower Manhattan.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Stephen O
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is not a bad hotel, though you get what you pay for…and depending on the night, this can vary widely. I have stayed here more than any other hotel in NYC and would recommend it, though you should know what you’re getting into.

Pro’s:
• This is in a very convenient location; close to the subway, restaurants and anywhere you could be working downtown.
• Although the rooms are relatively small, they are very well thought out.
• Water bottles are available on each floor to fill with cold filtered water (this is one of my favorite features of this hotel chain).
• There is a cool coffee Machine in the lobby that makes cappuccinos, Café Latte’s, hot chocolate and the like (free).
• Most days (not all), there are light snacks in the morning (granola bars, apples, etc.) and evening (a bowl of olives, tortilla chips, M&M’s, etc.).
• This location has a decent gym, which has two treadmills (even if one sounds like it is going to explode).

Con’s:
• The staff really makes it feel like a budget hotel; they can be straight up jerks at time and there is a big push toward self-service.
• Things are not always maintained. The cool coffee machine in the lobby is often broken or without milk. The cold filtered water fountains are often not working properly. One of the elevator’s is constantly broken, leading to long waits to get anywhere. I have also found the lights in most rooms often flicker. The handle to your sliding bathroom door with always fall off.
• This is a noisy hotel. You will not be able to hear your TV over the A/C unit. The white noise from the A/C may be a good thing in the evening, as the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything going on in the next room or in the hallway.
• The largest bed you can get is a queen, which is made by putting two twin beds together. These beds are hard enough already, though this leads to a hard ridge in the middle and an uncomfortable night’s sleep…followed by back pain.
• The rooms are not consistent. If you stay here multiple times, you will see that the rooms seem to be made up of spare parts.
• The remaining members of Occupy Wall Street are living (i.e. camping out, smoking crack, harassing people) on the sidewalk directly across the street from the entrance, steer clear if you can or you will be harassed.
• There is little to no mobile phone connectivity in the lobby, bad news if you are waiting for your car service to call you when you are waiting to get picked up to the airport.

Room Tip: • Do not get an interior room, these face the courtyard and are dark and depressing day or night. • Do not stay in a room near the elevator, the noise will keep you up all night given how poorly this hotel is constructed. • Track everything, I got hit with a fee for checking out early when there was a discrepancy with their system and my reservation. Apparently the customer is not always right at this location.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IchBesorgeDasBier
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stayed here for a couple days right before the holidays. I shared a room with my mom. All in all the room was kind of small but I guess that is to be expected in New York. I did think the bathroom was spacious. I thought that the desk was nice for working as I had a couple of projects that I had to work on that week. I thought the bed was nice and the TV was positioned nicely in front of the bed so that watching TV after a day of sight-seeing was relaxing (as I've been to some hotels that completely misplace the TV). One of the things I wasn't crazy about was that the hotel had a very business-y feel to it (as I was in NYC to be a tourist), but I guess that is to be expected when in the Financial District. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and thought that the staff were excellent!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stayed two nights at this hotel last minute around New Years when a lot of hotels were booked up. My son lives in Brooklyn so the convenience to the Subways couldn't be beat. We found the room through Hotels.com. When I arrived they informed me that my wife and I had a room with a full size bed.. But they upgraded us to a queen in a larger room at no cost! Front desk staff all the way to the housekeeping staff was exceptional. Brian, Anthony, and Michael were all attentive and sincere with us. (A smile and a hello everytime you enter the building goes a long way.) Free internet, bottled water, and not to mention great snacks in their lobby area for free as well! I will definetely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to NYC and needing to stay in the Downtown area.

Room Tip: A "club" room is their smallest room. It only has a full size bed.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

visited 28-31st December was worried we would be far out here but wall street subway line is just outside hotel. room was small but we were only in it to sleep. air conditioning unit is noisy and does let in cold air every so often, but not a major problem.Bed was just a small double. rooms are dated but clean. There is a deli shop to the right of the hotel does amazing wraps and sandwiches and sells crisps and drinks brilliant for when we first got there. Hotel has bottled water on each floor and iron and board for guests to use. We used subway to get around up to central park etc with many lines having a stop nearby hotel. We used the red line 1,2,3 mostly. Fares are $2.75 for one way and you could pay in cash or with your card. Hotel is close to Brooklyn bridge, 911 memorial and staten island ferrys. Amazing breakfast places nearby squires diner near fulton street and visit financier patisserie .There is a Abercrombie and fitch store near hotel (you don't have to queue) and also a tiffanys so you don't need to go up to fifth avenue. I actually didn't mind being away from times square as it was nice and quiet! We were on the fourth level and couldn't feel the subway trains . Loved my trip to NYC and this hotel was great for our budget!

Room Tip: might want to ask before you arrive at hotel for a larger room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple