“Wall Street Central”

Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Ranked #217 of 471 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was looking for a decent hotel near Trump Building on Wall St - that I can walk back and forth at any hour without having to deal with trains or cabs. On maps, this looked the closest (hardly 100 feet), so I booked it for a week.
On check-in the staff was very pleasant. Desk agent Anthony offered a room on higher floor. Room was decent, smaller than usual non-NY hotels, but quite comfortable. Had a queen bed, flat screen TV, reclining chair, a table/chair and a walk in shower. Barring occasional emergency vehicles from below, it was very quiet.
Great touch was the free wi-fi, 24 hour snacks/coffee in lobby and free mineral water bottles. Breakfast in hotel's restaurant is ok, but the bar is good.
Several great quality bars and restaurants are under 10 minute walk from hotel. There's a 24-hour grocery store in trump building next door as well.
Next time I go to Wall St, will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room on high floor. Walk 5 minutes to Haru Sushi for a great dinner. Cross the street to D...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,536)

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We booked Club Quarters on Hotwire.

Pros: Staff was very friendly, free purified water, great coffee machine in the lobby (cappuccino, coffee, latte), room was spacious, location was great.

Con: They do not offer rooms with 2 double beds. The pull out bed was very uncomfortable.

I would stay here again if my party only had 2 people in it.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank kat-tdot
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Not a bad place or location considering the price. Front desk people were very unprofessional. My room was not cleaned the last day I was there. I complained at the front desk when I returned that evening. They said I had left the "do not disturb" sign on my door, which I had NOT. I won't stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms are quite small.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I cannot say enough about Club Quarters Wall Street. My partner of twenty nine years and I were to be married at St Paul's Cathedral. We chose Club Quarters Wall Street as our "home base" and could not have been more pleased. The hotel rates were more than reasonable considering we were in New York City. The rooms were a little bit small but more than adequate. The front room served coffee 24/7 along with snacks on weekdays.
The staff was phenomenal!! When they discovered we were to be married, everyone congratulated us a million times, and constantly checked on our comfort. The front staff even went so far as to send up a wonderful bottle of wine for us. Thanks, in part, to Club Quarters Wall Street the wedding turned out perfectly. Hats off to them!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed at Club Quarters on Wall Street last month. I requested a room upgrade to a suite based on the comments listed and I had a very nice room. The service was excellent and I never once had any issues. The property is located next to Trump Building where they have a small convenience store to buy snacks. My suite had a mini fridge so I was able to store some snacks in there. I had a living room space where I could work on my laptop. Overall great hotel and I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is located on a well lit and safe street in the Financial District. It is in walking distance to my office on Broadway which makes it very easy for me to get to work. My stay at Club Quarters this last time was a pleasant stay thanks to Lauren Latorre and Michael Thornton who went the extra mile to accommodate my specials needs. Thanks you both.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is one of the numerous similarly organized Club Quarters Hotels and has the advantages of the organization. We stayed there three times. The regular rooms are small, but it is possible to get larger rooms that are more expensive. We had a good bed and all the quiet one could wish for at so central a location. Service is limited but friendly and to the point. The reviewer who comments on the noisy toilet is right.

Room Tip: Check the size of the room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple