“Clean, Quiet, Great location, Best value in Manhattan!”

Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street
Ranked #219 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I spent one night in this Hotel and was very impressed. The room had everything except a tub. The place is extremely clean and this was a very important factor for me. The staff are very helpful and the lounge has free computers, printer, coffee and drinks, TV, so they allowed me to sit in the lounge long past my check out time. I highly recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a good property that is close to my office in NYC. Nothing fancy, but clean and nice with good service. The rooms are small. Not much else to say on this property -- it is all about the easy location to the financial district. Enough said.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We spent one night in NYC to have dinner with friends. The hotel is a stone's throw from the Wall Street Metro. It was pretty far from the restaurant we chose but taxis were everywhere. The room was clean and well-equipped with necessities; ice water and ironing boards are within reach in every floor. The Wall Street area is clean and quiet, a welcome change for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

my wife and i spent a lovely weekend in new york city recently and were pleasantly surprised by our stay at the club quarters wall street hotel.

there was a terrific promotion rate for the hotel and the accomodations were first class.
the room was spacious and clean and the staff was extremely helpful, especially in storing two of our bicycles.
wall street is a bit of a distance to the other :"action " areas of new york but we were just a $10 cab ride from anything that we wanted to do. the quietness of the area was also a bonanza for usand the price was defintely right for the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here for one night on business, checked in late form the airport, but checkin was polite and efficient. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Overall, a little bit tired, but not dirty. There was ample space with a king sized bed, desk and chair and a separate soft chair. The hotel had complimentary wifi which I always appreciate. There's a pub adjoining the hotel which I had no opportunity to use, but they use this for breakfast in the mornings. That said, it didn't open until 9:00am the morning I was there so I walked forty yards down the street to a very nice little coffe shop called Macarons and had my coffee and muffin there.

I've read mixed reviews about this hotel, but it was well placed for where I needed to be on business, it was clean and had everything I needed so I would use it again if back in the same area of New York on business. Price wise, it wasn't off the scale either.

I believe it's not the most convenient location if you are holidaying in NY and doing touristy stuff and I'm not sure I'd want to stay a week here if I was on holiday, but if you are coming to New York on holiday and are on a budget, then this hotel is fine. My three stars is a little on the harsh side, but without a pool, you can't really give it four can you?

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Finding a room in New York for a decent price is difficult. We searched for quite awhile. Felt the price for Club Quarters was as good as we were going to find. Not knowing the area, we felt the Financial District was a good bet. It was a little far from all the Midtown action, but we felt safe walking around. Very close to Ground Zero. Check in was so easy! Staff at desk was very helpful. Room was a standard queen. Nice size for New York. Very clean room, which is important to us. Bathroom sufficient with stand up shower, no tub, wardrobe, desk and chair. They have a linen closet on the hall so you can help yourself to extra blankets and pillows. They also have a water station with bottles you can fill. We found this very helpful. The main floor has a nice lounge area with coffee, tea, and sodas available. They also have two computers which are available to guests. Definately would stay in another Club Quarters if they were in our price range.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The other reviews are helpful yest let me add that if you come from the airport try to take the underground to get there as traffic can be very bad on the ground; I lost many presious hours in a 2-day visit. Also good to know that there is no dining or breakfast, just some snacks (which are well appreciated). Helpful yet very busy staff. Athough there was construction work going on in the street this does not bother much once in the room.
Room with fridge was clean, well equipped and in principle quiet. The bed was comfortable. I had to get the earplugs out because there was an awkwards sound during the night which was related, I believe, to surrounding rooms operating showers. And it has been a while since I had to mop the floor in the shower..... This was the second time I stayed in club quarters, I have recommended this hotel to freinds and probably would still recommend in spite of the little things mentioned.

Room Tip: I was on floor 12...