The best things going for this hotel are:
- Location (very handy for Wall Street)
- Free bottled water
The rooms are small, but a good use of space. My room had a small TV, desk, a window unit a/c (which was good for white noise) and a clean bathroom with shower-only.
I would actually stay here again, but I would request the following:
- The front desk staff will push you to check in/check out at a selfservice kiosk For the amount you are paying for the room, you should be checked in/checked out by an actual person. This is important because during my stay, the kiosk would assign people to smoking rooms ... I had to spend my first night in a rather smelly room (I checked in late .. by the time I realised the smell was the room and not the entire hotel, I had to wait until the next day to swtich to a non-smoking room.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically situated in New York's Financial District, near the NYSE and World Trade Center, Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street, offers full service accommodations in a friendly, club-like environment. A short walk to South Street Seaport and the National September 11th Memorial and Museum, the hotel offers many complimentary services including high speed Wi-Fi, unlimited chilled bottled water, a fitness center open 24/7, and access to the Club Living Room, an inviting lounge designed for working, socializing or relaxing. Other services you'll find at Club Quarters Hotels: instant registration and check-out, greater security with keycard access to guest room floors, meeting rooms and office spaces, Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities, and complimentary coffee and tea in each guest room featuring Keurig Brewing Systems. Upon request, guests can have air purifiers, ambient sound machines, and a "Sleep Better Kit" with eye mask, ear plugs and aromatherapy delivered to their room free of charge. Additionally, guests can work out in the privacy of the room by requesting an exercise equipment or a yoga kit, also complimentary. Our on-site restaurant, The Bailey Pub & Brasserie, serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner and is a lively spot for cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Downtown Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Downtown
- Quarters Downtown Hotel
- Club Quarters New York