Kimpton Muse Hotel
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$169
$135
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
$314
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
3,386 results
All reviewstimes squarewine hourwine receptionnew yorkcomplimentary winethe theater districthalf blockmini barfront desk staffeach eveningperfect locationgreat boutiquecupcakesstreet noisebroadway showhotel restaurantby nyc standards
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Over for the 40th anniversary concerts of the legendary Allman Brothers Band at the Beacon Theater, with a bit of boutique Hotel comfort thrown in. Stayed in The Alex last time in 2005 which was also great but I'd say the Muse was equal and was cheaper this time.
Despite proximity to Times Square it was really peaceful( on 7th floor) and the most comfortable hotel bed I've had, as others have commented. No problems at all with safety round Times Square or hotel - we walked from Penn Station up Broadway at 2.15am after a (Dickey Betts) gig in Wantagh, Long Island.
Lobby undergoing upgrade, and continental breakfast was in lower lobby.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Distributi0nManager, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2009

Dear broadensmymind,
Thanks for reviewing your stay with us at the Muse New York. I'm glad you found our hotel comfortable and safe, and at a convenient location for your trip. Hope to see you back at the Muse when you're back in town!

Reviewed March 23, 2009

Stayed here four nights in January to check out shows/museums. Location was great, close to Times Square, theaters/restaurant row & subway. Room was quiet & nice, upgraded a little & had a very comfy King w/decent amount of space. Free internet service was also a ++.

I stayed here during their renovations, so got a decent rate on the room (less than $300/night). Once renovations are complete and they raise their rates again, I don't think this place would be worth it--look for a better deal on Expedia, I'm planning to stay at the Sofitel or Library next time I'm in NYC (same area/price, but better reviews).

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Distributi0nManager, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2009

Dear Halinmich,
We appreciate your recent review of the Muse New York. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the location and the amenities, and we hope you'll choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 17, 2009

Third, (or fourth?) stay at Muse, March 5-11, 2009. A welcoming and comfortable stay, as in the past. Liked the new decor of the rooms which are large and CLEAN! Beds are wonderful! Yes, the lobby was under construction, but didn't impact my stay, (wish I could have stayed a day later to see the new one unveiled!). staff was very helpful and accommodating, especially the door staff! Continental Breakfast was a nice bonus - my only suggestion would be to have coffee makers in the rooms. Location could not be more perfect.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Distributi0nManager, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2009

Dear scelliott,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us at the Muse New York! I'm very happy to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you'll be back to see the fresh new face of our lobby and restaurant!

Reviewed March 13, 2009

I stayed here for 3 nights with my wife just before Christmas. The hotel is convienantly located just off Time Square and close to the subway. I thought that the hotel was good value for money with well informed staff and clean rooms.
Our 1st room had no heating so we had to change rooms and ended up with a smaller room which was diappointing. When i saw my brother's room i felt i little cheated as he was larger still.
We did have a good stay though with the rooms always kept clean.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2009

I've always liked this chain and the Muse didn't disappoint. We just finished 3 nights at the Muse (first time there) and we'll be back. Everything mentioned in earlier reviews is consistant with what we experienced. The lobby is still under construction but it didn't impact our trip at all. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Friendly, professional staff at every level. Location, location, location adds points to this property.
Good job Muse!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RFBoston
Distributi0nManager, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2009

Dear RFBoston,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the spacious rooms and the great location! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Muse New York!