Kimpton Muse Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$297
$267
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
$166
$135
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$375
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
Westin.com
3,385 results
All reviewstimes squarewine hourwine receptionnew yorkcomplimentary winethe theater districthalf blockmini barfront desk staffeach eveningperfect locationgreat boutiquecupcakesstreet noisebroadway showhotel restaurantby nyc standards
Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you want a good night of sleep, stay some where else. I loved this hotel but I swear they were tearing down the building across the street from me in the middle of the night. And it wasn't the time square noise or lights, it was dumpster collection every night I was there. It was horrible and I maybe got 3 hours of sleep the two nights I was there. And maybe you can ask for a room on the other side of the building but my room faced the street and it was horrible. I hate giving a bad review for something like this as this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in but I want to give you a warning if you want to get some sleep!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauren A
ManagerMuse, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Lauren A,

Thank you for your information. We apologize you had trouble with the street noise. Unfortunately, we can not control the construction or other activities throughout the night. I hope we can welcome you back and if so, if you reach out to the Hotel directly, we will make sure to block you on a high floor, facing the back of the building.

Thank you again for the comments.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We have stayed here 3 times in about 6 years and it remains consistently good. When coming to NYC it is our preferred option. We go for the straightforward King Deluxe room - have never had a view - but we don't really mind. It is probably quieter than being on the street. The beds are super comfortable with great linen.
Love the hot chocolate service from 3pm and wine from 5pm. Staff are all without exception friendly and eager to please. Like others we were delayed returning to the UK because of storm Nemo. This is where the staff really shone...we were given a late checkout to 3pm (on a Saturday) so that we wouldn't have to sit at JFK for hours. A car was booked by the concierge to take us to JFK so that we didn't have to worry about hailing a cab in the snow. (Cost was probably $10 more than taking a regular taxi); Cheryl on the front desk printed our boarding passes and delivered them to me by hand! I can't praise them enough. My only quibble: breakfast could be a bit more exciting - but then if there isn't snow stopping you there are a ton of places to go for breakfast nearby - so it really is a very minor moan. My tip: Join Kimpton Hotels and as a member you get free wifi for your entire stay!

1  Thank JAP25
ManagerMuse, Manager at Kimpton Muse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear JAP25,

Thank you so much for your five star post!
We are so happy you continue to visit us and enjoy our Hotel staff.

We look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

my wife and I were on our way home from aruba and I had booked the Muse. We are in NYC quite often and have stayed in at least 12 different hotels, from the Plaza to the Waldorf but were pleasantly surprised with this place. The staff were very accommodating, the wine bar is very nice and if you sign up for their program the wifi is free, nice touch plus lots a plus's for the signup. Room was more the adequate, bathroom a little weak but overall very great value.

Room Tip: well worth every penny, didn't have much of a view but great value.
1  Thank wellsey60

Dear wellsey60,

Thank you for your post! We are happy you visited the Muse and found the overall experience very nice. We hope to be your hotel of choice the next time you travel to the Big Apple!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to consider if you are visiting the midtown area for business or pleasure. It is a mid-sized property – only about 200 rooms on 19 floors – but is situated on a quiet street (at least as quiet as NYC can be). Shocking really – as Times Square is about a block away! We were on the 10th floor and had no noise complaints. The front desk staff were pleasant. The rooms are reasonably sized and the bathroom was quite large. Nice television, tons of channels. Really comfortable bed. As with most NYC properties, the room service costs were incredibly high and our room was relatively expensive – but it was a work trip. There is an attached bar / restaurant called Nios that was nice for a drink. All and all we would say this is quality choice if you can get it at the right price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Simbet,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed the location... just steps away from Times Square to enjoy broadway shows and more (and didn't experience too much noise!) We hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Half a block from times sq, reasonably priced boutique hotel, free wine hour,friendly knowledgeable staff, great beds,...what more could you ask? I was tempted not to write this review so it wouldn't get too popular but decided that would not be fair. Storm Nemo made us stay another night..they gave it to us at our existing rate (it normally is higher on Sat nights). We were not much on the Surrealist art in the room, but at least they were unobtrusive and could be easily ignored.

Dear xia,

Thank you for your wonderful post!
We are glad you didn't resist and wrote about your great stay. We love to have potential guests see the great treatment they will receive at the Muse! We are so happy you enjoyed the staff and wine hour.

We hope to see you back very soon!