Dream Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Maritime Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Chelsea Pines Inn(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Soho House New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Pool
The High Line Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
The GEM Hotel Chelsea(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Jane(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Chelsea Savoy Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
3,778 results
All reviewschelsea marketmeatpacking districtbodega negraelectric roomdream teamrooftop barthe meat packing districtnew yorktrendy hotelfun hotelthe high linenight lifeguest servicesamazing hotelthe entire staffview of the empire state buildingking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Although I live in New York, I selected this hotel to celebrate my visiting daughter's birthday. The hotel more than met my expectations. Unexpectedly, we arrived to a red carpet, laid out for a fashion week event. Although the hotel was quite busy, we were personally greeted by Vaughn Davis, bell captain, who arranged the valet and saw to our baggage, which was extensive as we had a 4 month old baby and all his gear. The accomodations were luxurious and the housekeeping service and room service were excellent. The in house restaurants were great and my daughter and a friend enjoyed the rooftop nightclub. I would highly recommend this hotel for service and STYLE.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Really good stay. Will definitely be returning. Having lived in Midtown Manhattan for a year, when I was coming back for a holiday I wanted to try downtown and this hotel was ideal.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2011

What a fun hotel with the most helpful and friendly staff. We are older and appreciated everyone from the doorman to the concierge -- no "attitude" here! The rooms are smallish, but stylish; and, the bathroom lighting was superb. You can't beat the view from the 12th floor, and we plan to return for cocktails and excellent guacamole. We have stayed at other hotels in the area and this is our favorite.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The hotel was hip and the service was beyond extraordinary. After check-in, the staff called me by name every time I came into the lobby or needed a cab, making me feel welcome and as if I was a part of a large, extended family. Lots of restaurant, coffee house and bakeries within walking distance, as was the subway. A beautiful hotel, in a great location, with guest services outranking some of the best luxury hotels worldwide? Why stay anywhere else? I won't. To top it off, the beds were incredible, providing a great nights sleep.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view, either of the city or of the pool area
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Every staff member that served us was delightful, intelligent, respectful and helpful, including front desk, pool staff, bell porters and concierge. Rooms were ultra clean and uber cool, glam 70's. Rooms size was fine for us, there is Not much hanging room if you're bringing lots of clothes. We brought 3 kids and whilst it doesn't seem to be set up for kids, ours loved it, and staff were great with them, especially around use of pool. That said it's a great place if you're having a kid free break. Penthouse bar was closed mostly for private functions. Best to check that out before your stay. We really just hung around Chelsea, so location was great for us. Can't wait to come back without the kids.

Room Tip: South tower rooms have balconies over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family