“Great fun”

Bowlmor Times Square
Ranked #55 of 167 Fun & Games in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: *Bowlmor Lanes has taken America's favorite pastime and turned it into a luxury experience. Our stunning design features modern, semi-private banquette seating, gourmet cuisine by Celebrity Chef David Burke, and a full service sports bar and restaurant; There is so much to see and do at Bowlmor; every visit is a new experience. Bowlmor Lanes has quickly become ultimate entertainment destination for a night out with your friends. *Our exquisite design and experienced event team make us the ideal location for private parties of any type or size. We specialize in Corporate Events, Children's Birthday Parties, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Teambuilding Outings, and more. Please call our Events Office at 212-255-8188 to find out how we can create a customized bowling event just for you!
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We found the bowling alley whilst walking around Times Square. Upon entering the doorman was a little snappy with us as if we shouldn't be there and then ID'd us once he realised we were over 21 he told us to go up to the 3rd floor and pay. It was a fun bowling alley different sections with themes etc. we were given our lane in 'China Town'. Helpful staff and great atmosphere.

All reviews
"blast"
"activity"
"floor"

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place was fantastic to spec New a years Eve! With our tickets, we easily got past the security zone around Times Square without any issues. The buffet dimmer they had was really really good and much better than I expected. They were constantly replenishing all of the empty buffet stations. There were 3 bars in the place and it was not at all hard to get a drink. At most I had to wait like 2-3 minutes to get a drink. Also the bar staff were extremely friendly. The DJ was spinning really good music. I would definitely like to come here and bowl one day On a regular night!

5  Thank RahulMD
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love this place. I come here all the time! Great environment and the food is also great! I love how there's many different rooms with different themes. Only thing I dislike is the service I got when I was playing a game in VARIOUS occasions. The waiters are no where to be found sometimes and I've had to wait too long! I've literally had to get up and look for them multiple times!
Another thing I dislike is when there is a corporate group. They give allllllll their attention on them and close to none to the non-corporate people. They made us move our game in the middle of our game to another lane because they wanted the lane I was on. I ended up leaving.
Other than that, it a great place, great environment, great people; only thing I recommend is to not be placed in a room with a corporate party to receive better service!

1  Thank WillV90
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Had dinner at the Stadium Grill. Had 1/2 price apps between 5-7 pm which was ok. Had spinch dip and chips, chicken fingers and fries, margherita pizza and veggie spring rolls. Not all apps are part of the half price deal. Chicken fingers were good. Spinach dip was good but chips were stale. Pizza and spring rolls were ok. With all the great food in NYC why would you want to eat there? The menu was your typical road house fare but was convenient to grab a bite and then go bowling with kids.
The lanes were certainly fun with the themed rooms. Pricey. We paid $18pp/game. It met my expectations for being over the top like the rest of TImes Square.

1  Thank 1503ypm4541