“A Diva Day!”

The City Diva
Ranked #356 of 636 Tours in New York City
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Spend a day shopping in New York City with the City Diva.Our tours are fun and a great way to find the best shopping secrets in the city. Visit the trendiest boutiques, secret samples sales and find great deals on designer apparel. Our professional led tours are a fun and exciting way to experience shopping in NYC like a native New Yorker. If your visiting NYC, for a day, week or even a local, come have a Girls Day Out with, The City Diva. We spoil those who tour with us. Enjoy cupcakes and champagne, with our compliments on every tour!
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We did the Soho/Nolita tour with Nivie and had an excellent time. She was took us to all the trendy shops my teenage daughter loved! Nivie was so easy to shop with, like spending the afternoon shopping with a friend. She picked out a geat piece for me to bring back for my college daughter! (Thanks Nivie she loved it!) In addition to the shopping it was great to learn about the neighborhoods, great restaurants,and how to navigate Chinatown! I highly recommend this tour, you'll love it!

There are newer reviews for The City Diva

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My 16 year old granddaughter and I had the most wonderful time on our personal guided tour of SoHo and NoLita's trendiest off-price boutiques and consignment shops. Nivie could not have been friendlier or more accommodating to our particular ages and interests, We loved every minute of our time with her!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

As a first timer to New York I found THE CITY DIVA- SOHO & NOLITA TOUR a truly wonderful way to discover the wonderful shopping secrets & character of the area!! With already bulging luggage I had to be very disciplined this time!
BUT...I shall return with empty bags to reexplore the area armed with the confidence & knowledge to break away from the hoards! Absolute Bargain for a wonderful tour guide!!
I will definitely put another CITY DIVA TOur on my list of activities on my next NY visit 7 highly recommend to all.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

This tour was awesome. I took the Soho/Nolita tour. The "City Diva" was very knowledgeable and helpful. We went to the coolest, most unique stores. Wonderful shopping experience. If you love shopping, you must take this tour!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I went on the Soho/Nolita Tour with my cousin and two friends (all of whom live in New York) and it was a super fun experience. We had the yummiest cupcakes as we chatted about all the hot spots in New York. Our tour guide was really knowledgeable about not just clothes, but she also recommended some really great Restaurants and the most amazing bakery I've ever been to!! (I'm not kidding). I bought this beautiful vintage looking dress that I think I will wear forever! I also bought some fabulous accessories on the street. And I met an artist who has a website so I could get more of his very beautiful creations online! I'm from Texas and am visiting my cousin, who also lives in Soho, and said she ran into one of the tours. She thought it would be fun to try all together. When I travel, I usually like to shop the local hot spots for at least 2 days, and having a native is really helpful. This was totally worth (and inexpensive if you ask me) I strongly recommend this very unique experience!