“Friendly service near the shows”

Patzeria Family & Friends
Reserve with OpenTable
Patzeria Family & Friends is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 13,763 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Transit: trains 1 or 9 broadway w50th street n,r or q broadway w49th street a.c or e w50th street 8th ave
Dallas, Texas
“Friendly service near the shows”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I was here on a rainy nite with my two daughters before we went down the street to see Pippin. The owner greeted us at the door and showed us to our table, which was reserved, after a short wait. The atmosphere was probably the most comfortable we experienced during our stay in NYC. The waitstaff answered our questions and our selections, which weren't terribly gourmet, quickly. The pizza, pasta and salads were tasty and again, we felt so welcome!

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burlington, Canada
“Wish I could bottle up the bartenders laugh....so fun!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We arrived here on our first night in nyc. It is quite small but very cozy and inviting. The bartender greeted us like old friends and we were quickly shown to our seats. Over the course of our meal we were treated to the beautiful sound of the bartenders loud and infectious laugh! So great.

My husband had the lobster ravioli which was perfect and my daughter had the cheese ravioli which was also fantastic. The sauce was so good! I had the mussels and a salad- I should have went for the pizza but I was trying to make a healthy choice! The mussels just didn't do it for me- the sauce they were in wasn't very flavourful and it was sort of lukewarm. I didn't make this mistake again and over the next few days picked exactly what I wanted! Who cares if I am a little chunkier! So I thank patzeria for helping me to just enjoy my holiday and not worry about calories! : )

• Visited March 2014
The Woodlands, TX
“Nice quaint feel”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We loved this restaurant. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and were seated at the bar until a table became available. The bartender was nice and suggested "Grandma's pizza" which we decided to order. It takes an hour to prepare but is well worth the wait. It is by far the best pizza I have ever had. Everything tasted so fresh. The bartender ordered it for us while we were waiting at the bar so the time did not seem so long. I had a salad while I waited and it was very good. All in all this place is top notch. I wish I could have brought them home to Texas with me. If I ever get back to NYC, I will definitely come back here.

Visited March 2014
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughter, her friend, and I went to New York for the day to be on "The Chew". The night before we searched trip advisor for a Italian restaurant. Based on the reviews we picked this place. My daughter couldn't have done a better job! The food was outstanding - I got soup, the two girls shared garlic knots and we got a small pizza (and could only eat half) - outstanding sauce - to die for! The best part was the service we received - never have I felt more welcome in a restaurant - and in New York no less! The owners spend most of their time with us along with the waitress. We felt like royalty! Even though it was the best day weather-wise this year, we didn't want to leave. And the price - unbelievable! So reasonably priced! I would definitely go back and go out of my way to visit again.

• Visited March 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Wow! Excellent Choice!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Based on the excellent reviews we decided to come here after seeing Mamma Mia and we are so happy we did. It was a quick walk from the theatre. We were seated immediately. The food was awesome and the service was great. I can highly recommend the pizza (sauce and crust were so good) as well as the lobster ravioli. Allen was wonderful! We will definitely be coming here again.