“Wonderful Italian meal in theatre district”

Patzeria Family & Friends
Reserve with OpenTable
Patzeria Family & Friends is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Transit: trains 1 or 9 broadway w50th street n,r or q broadway w49th street a.c or e w50th street 8th ave
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We visited Patzeria Family and Friends for lunch and loved it.

Our waitress, Cassandra, was absolutely delightful. Such a lovely girl - she was very attentive.
The food was amazing and we couldn't believe how reasonable. They have entrees here for $9.95.

My friend and I shared a caesar salad. It was very good. I had the chicken parm served with potatos and vegetables. The sauce was deliciousl and I ate every bite. My friend had the lasagna. She loved it; very tasty.

For dessert we shared the chocolate cake. It was moist and had a mousse filling that was excellent.

We also had "happy hour" cocktails. We tried the blackberry martinis. They were only $5 each (so we each had two!!). We are fussy when it comes to cocktails. We were not disappointed.

Everyone here is so nice. They greet you and talk to you like you're a friend. I'll be going back the next time I'm in NYC. This place is awesome!

1  Thank iliketotravel123

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We decided to visit Patzeria Family restaurant due to the reviews within Trip Advisor. And we were not disappointed.

The restaurant is small, cosy and feels like home.

Staff are very attentive, friendly and happy to offer suggestions from the menu.

A short walk from times square where things are fast and crazy, to a street which is quite and relaxing. We had no reservations and were please they could fit us in.

Food is excellent where it was close to mums cooking. If there, do try their pizza, it's fantastic.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Small quaint friendly neighborhood restaurant. You don't feel like your in Times Square craziness. Good value and great quality!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had an absolutely fantastic meal! We wanted to try pizza in New York and had seen the great reviews so we walked over from Park Avenue. It was well worth the tired legs! We both ordered pizza which was so good that I'm not sure I will bother with pizza in the uk again!

The service was fantastic, the restaurant small, with a lovely atmosphere. I loved the fact that the owner of Patzeria took time to sit at our table and chat with us, offering us tourism advice!!

One of my favourite memories and definately my favourite meal of the trip

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was not very friendly. The food came out quickly and was average tasting. It was an okay experience, but we will most likely not return.