Open today: Closed

from $35.00
More Info
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews phantom of the opera front row bought tickets production broadway play cast stage revival singing orchestra staging audience projection intermission nyc understudy
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Our first day in New York was a wet one so we decided to give up on sightseeing and head to a show. Miss Siagon was playing and as my wife is rather fond of this we stopped by the box office and purchased tickets. As is was last minute I thought we would be up in the gods, but the gentleman at the box office was very helpful and sold us seats in the third row from the front for a very reasonable price. The drinks here are not very reasonable however, $10 for a diet coke, but at least I got to keep the beaker it came in.

The theatre itself is lovely and décor is fab. I liked the way the stage set reached out into the audience, it made you feel closer to the show. Overall a lovely little theatre and in prime location on Broadway.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

show was great ,very old theatre ,a little crammed in the seat but what took the biscuit ,was having to pay 50 dollars for two drinks ..ROBBERY ,
i was offered a discount for a refill ..then i got it ..its not a discount at all .
THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE CUP THAT YOU DRINK IN..
please say it as it is ..do not mis lead the theatre goers with the "discount for a refill "rubbish ..you are selling a cheap cup for 10 dollars each ..WHAT A CON !!!
shame , as the show was actually quite good ....

Date of experience: October 2017
Brian H, Manager at Broadway Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello,

I'm sorry you've had this experience. We thank you for your patronage.

Best,
Brian
Theatre Operations

Reviewed November 7, 2017

This is a must experience for everyone visiting New York! The show lions king is just the greatest in the world! WOW!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

The show 5 out of 5 it was fantastic the set, the singing the play great. The Theatre seats horrendous, the play was about 2 and a half hours in total. I am only 5'8" my legs were up against the chair in front of me my elbows could not rest on the arm of the chair, My son is 6'1" so it was even worse for him. Loved the show, was totally spoiled by how uncomfortable I was.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

All I can saw is WOW after seeing Miss Saigon. My fiancé wanted to
See the show... all I knew about it was that’s it’s a sad love story... MAN! The music, set , and actors were all absolutely amazing. Once the show ended it took me a few minutes to let it all sink in... ☹️. I can see why it’s so popular.

Date of experience: November 2017