Open today: Closed

from $35.00
More Info
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews phantom of the opera front row bought tickets production broadway play cast stage revival singing orchestra staging audience projection intermission nyc understudy
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Lucky enough to get centre front row Mezzanine seats, which provided an absolutely perfect view of the stage. Warm and friendly front of house staff showed us to our seats which were comfortable and provided ample leg room. Hats off to the Broadway for the best loos I’ve seen in a theatre - dozens of them, rather than the usual two per floor, so no queuing during the interval.

We’ve somehow managed to avoid Miss Saigon through all the years it has been around, and were completely impressed by this production’s scale and quality. Wonderful voices, excellent, thrilling staging, and possibly the best lighting we’ve seen. I don’t think it’s as good a show as Les Miserables, but we had a great time.

A small niggle, but just occasionally I missed lyrics, particularly those sung by Jon Jon Briones (playing the Engineer), possibly let down by the clarity of the theatre’s sound system.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

The show was very good. Although for some reasons, Rachel Ann Go was not the one who performed as GIGI when we watched the show. But who ever played GIGI, she did a good job, but Rachel could have done it better. We enjoyed the show. There was a short disruption due to some of the stage props not working properly so the show had to stop for a few minutes... but everything went on smoothly after that. Great performance by the lead actors. We loved it.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank RWGalvez2012
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

A very nice theatre with a nice and helpful set of staff. I particularly liked the nice toilets and the easiness of getting around.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I have seen my fair share of Broadway shows but this one touched me to my core. The acting, staging, and overall production are amazing. This is a true masterpiece. I cannot recommend it enough. I will definitely go to see it again.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I saw the show finally. It was incredible and running for a short time. We were lucky to see it before it folds. It is still in the same original theatre. We had very good orchestra seat. The helicopter landing was incredible. I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

Date of experience: August 2017