Open today: Closed

from $35.00
More Info
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews phantom of the opera front row bought tickets production broadway play cast stage revival singing orchestra staging audience projection intermission nyc understudy
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

A very nice theatre with a nice and helpful set of staff. I particularly liked the nice toilets and the easiness of getting around.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I have seen my fair share of Broadway shows but this one touched me to my core. The acting, staging, and overall production are amazing. This is a true masterpiece. I cannot recommend it enough. I will definitely go to see it again.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I saw the show finally. It was incredible and running for a short time. We were lucky to see it before it folds. It is still in the same original theatre. We had very good orchestra seat. The helicopter landing was incredible. I still get goosebumps when I think about it.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

It is clean (especially bathrooms), accessible, with friendly staff and fabulous 1920s architecture inside. Staging is amazing, bringing Miss Saigon to life. Even concessions are reasonable with free refills on soft drinks. Never felt crowded. Loved it!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised that the Broadway theater was much smaller than I thought it would be. It was cozy. The staff seemed a little disinterested though. The show itself was phenomenal! I've seen Miss Saigon in other cities but this was the best! The lead, Kim ( Eva Noblezada), has a fantastic voice. Soft but powerful when needed to be. Is she really only a teenager? The Engineer (Jon Jon Briones), Chris (Alastair Beamer), and Ellen (Katie Rose Clarke) executed powerful performances as well. Well done! The production cast received a much deserved standing ovation.