Open today: 12:15 AM - 12:30 AM

from $35.00
More Info
from $74.00
More Info
All reviews phantom of the opera front row bought tickets production broadway play cast stage revival singing orchestra staging audience projection intermission nyc understudy
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised that the Broadway theater was much smaller than I thought it would be. It was cozy. The staff seemed a little disinterested though. The show itself was phenomenal! I've seen Miss Saigon in other cities but this was the best! The lead, Kim ( Eva Noblezada), has a fantastic voice. Soft but powerful when needed to be. Is she really only a teenager? The Engineer (Jon Jon Briones), Chris (Alastair Beamer), and Ellen (Katie Rose Clarke) executed powerful performances as well. Well done! The production cast received a much deserved standing ovation.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

The theaters are all close to each other. Easy to see shows when staying near Times Square as we were. As this was our first time visit to NYC, we saw the Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic Theater across the street from out hotel (intercontinental Times Square). We also saw the 1984 play a few minute walk down 44th at the Hudson theater. The 1984 play was striking and awesome. My teenage son likes it because he said was different than the touring shows we have seen in theater district in Houston.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Our reason for this trip was really to see Hamilton. My daughter is heavily involved in musical theater at her school and history is her favorite subject so we bought tickets as a Christmas gift. Hamilton was amazing of course; worth every penny. I also loved Waitress and Dear Evan Hansen. Would have seen more shows if I could only afford it! Most any show is worth seeing, nothing is like live theater. A great experience that I would highly recommend to anyone esp with a teenager.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Went to see this show whilst in New York on holiday. Bought the tickets on the day of the show at a fraction of the full price.
A wonderful performance by the actors, amazing music by the orchestra, the only letdown was that the theatre was very cold, the air con was set very low and despite speaking with the theatre management at the intermission nothing happened.
A wonderful evening out by spoiled by the cold.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

This production lived up to the hype and expectations I had. The set was impressive and the helicopter scene was beyond description. The singing talents of the crew was professionally done and most of the scenes I found riveting. There were a few scenes which were slow and I began to drift but these were minor and for the most part it had me enthralled throughout. By far, my favorite character was the Engineer who was a true talent and master of his craft. We had great seats too which I am sure added to the overall experience. I never had read or scene this story before so the ending shocked me and hit me hard. I left feeling emotional and sad but so happy to have witnessed this production. This play should be on everyone's list.

Date of experience: July 2017