“Expensive/Loud”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Morristown, Tennessee
“Expensive/Loud”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ate there for lunch and shared a sandwich(they are large) and fries. Not much taste and for the price nothing special. Maybe breakfast is better. They are fast if you want to get in and out quickly.

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Great service for all”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Really accommodating friendly staff.
Even remember your order and I have only been there once.
Fantastic orange juice and coffee and free flowing great customer service.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Not indicative of what New York has to offer.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm basing this review on one meal I recently ate at this location. Let's just say I felt a bit ill after eating it. I'm not saying that there was anything bad with the ingredients or that someone spat or anything like that, but my food was terrible. The service was lightning-quick (scarily so?) but I just can't at all recommend this place.

So, my meal: a chipotle chicken wrap. How bad could that be? Seriously, I ask you. Well, here's what I got: a flavorless tortilla wrap filled with absolutely plain grilled chicken breast, directly adjacent to jalapeño peppers and lettuce. No sauce, no dressing, no nothing. Grilled chicken, hot peppers, and lettuce. What is that? The dish came with a heaping side of overly salty tortilla chips, that clearly came from a bag, with a modicum of shoddy-looking chunky salsa. Oh -- and those chips came from the bottom of the bag; they were pretty much all shards. Who came up with this nonsense? That was $10.25.

Pickles at the table are complimentary, though they were characterless. My party received no sour pickles; heck, I'm not sure if I saw any in the vicinity. What New York deli doesn't offer you sour pickles?

In any case, my meal subsequently tore up my digestive tract like NASCAR drivers on a dirt track after a rainstorm. And so, I rate this establishment one star.

Final notes: the bathrooms could use a little sprucing up and the place had no real character, either. Seriously, just go somewhere else.

Cambridge
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Took the family here for an early dinner before going to the top of the rock. Great food and service at good prices. Only downside was the state of the loos!

“Don't bother”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food in this place was terrible. The service was awful, slow and lethargic with zero personality I expected more.

Visited November 2012