“horrible”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Orlando, Florida
“horrible”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

stay away from this place, run to any other restaurant you can find, the handwritten signs at the entrance should give a glimpse of the attitude and service!! The waitressw took my order and never came back, some else brought the food, the only time the waitress came back was to bring the check and she added gratuity to the check!! For one person!!
Juniors is great, I highly suggest you eat there and skip this place all together!! You've been warned!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank beartraveler1

Orange Park, Florida
“Classy look, good food & Godfather”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Many visitors return every year; I have heard diners say, "We sat in the same place last year!" The food is good and very reasonably priced. Tablecloths on the tables, professionally dressed and mannered servers, and scene of THE GODFATHER filmed there. I have been returning for years.

Visited April 2012
New York City, New York
“Go elsewhere for Italian food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I don't always go by others reviews, i should of. the food at this place tasted like frozen food that came out of a toaster oven. Maybe one time this restaurant was a great place to eat. I can't say the same thing about it today. The food was very bland.. The sauce was not made from scratch. I will never attend this place again. The waiter and bus boys were attentative. That's about all I can say about this place.

• Visited March 2013
Mount Vernon Ny
“Theatre district eats”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This has been my all time favorite restaurant in the theatre district for more than 20 years. Great Italian food, nice ambiance and Friday and Saturday night they trio playing nice dinner music. Nice bar area.

• Visited February 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Really disappointing”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

For my first meal in NYC this was a very disappointing start. The host was a bit grumpy...seemed like we were bothering him to seat us. The waiter brought us water but never asked about anything else. I asked for a wine by the glass list and he asked what type of wine I was looking for, and given that it's an Italian restaurant, I said Chianti or something Sangiovese based. I wasn't given any choices and the wine he brought was really pretty awful. My client has a gimlet which suspiciously had a lemon in it.

The salad showed up while the appetizers were still on the table and then our main courses showed up right after that so we had all the plates on the table at once. I had a shrimp penne special with artichokes and spinach and it was almost flavorless. Seemed to lack any seasoning (I used the salt and pepper shakers at the table to try to breathe some life into it), there was no sauce on it all and some of the shrimp were undercooked. I would have sent it back if this wouldn't have been a business dinner.

The decor is very dated and they were playing an easy listening pop station until the band started. I have to say the band was hands down the best part of the experience.

The topper to the evening is when a mouse ran across the floor and my client saw the hostess kick at it.

Hoping this has left me no where to go but up in my NYC dining experience.

• Visited January 2013