“Small Claims Court”

Osaka 46
A TripAdvisor Member
“Small Claims Court”
Reviewed May 16, 2004

This place- while authentic and with a fine massage- is the most crooked joint in manhattan. We signed up for a 1hr shiatsu massage, which only lasted 20 minutes. The staff lied to our faces and spoke english only when it benefitted them [like demanding the $240]. For the first time in my life, I am taking someone to small claims court... I feel taken advantage of. I would not recommend this place to anyone, and in fact, I have told all of my friends at TONY and NY Mag how horrible we were treated. I get massages 1X/week and find it humerous that they tried to pass off a 20 minute massage for an hour- my watch does not lie. And beware of the little creepy speaking man who comes into your room after the 20 minutes is up... he mumbled nonsense and made us very uncomfortable. PLEASE BEWARE!

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“AMAZING”
Reviewed August 25, 2003

The most amazing, talented, thorough massage ever made. There are 3 levels of massage - swedish/hot oil (for beginners), swedish/shiatsu combination (medium), and shiatsu/accupressure (for the experts...).
Amazing. you will walk out of there feeling like butter.... And they have beautiful facilities (both locations) - with hot/cold tubs and wet/dry saunas. Enjoy!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member