“Great finds!”

Add it.
Michael's, The Consignment Shop for Women
Ranked #115 of 847 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: * Couture Fashion & Accessories * Personalized Service * Handpicked TreasuresMichael's, The Consignment Shop for Women is New York's premier consignment store. Located on fashionable Madison Avenue, Michael's proudly lists many of New York's rich and famous as clients. Michael's specializes in the resale of the most pristine, gently used, designer clothing and accessories for the discriminating woman. Designers like Chanel, Hermes, Luis Vuitton and Gucci can be found 'hanging out' at Michael's right now. Michael's boasts decades of fashion savvy experience and serves as a model for consignment stores all over the world. At Michael's, you can look like a million without spending a million.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great consignment store, fun place to shop. Also to take your own unwanted things. All kinds of things to buy, from bags to jewelry to clothes.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was told to go here by a friend who shops at Michael's every time she is in the city and I can see why. The clothes are in fabulous condition and you can get Manolo's for $125!

1  Thank TotalOfFive
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I tried on several items, but in the end found a very cute pair of Gucci sandals. Paid $150.00 which I felt was fair price and a deal for very current style that would have been $300 in department store. Michael's has a great selection and store is large with 2 floors of merchandise. Organized very well too for consignment shop. Would definitely go back and would recommend to any savvy designer shopper.

2  Thank Holly R
Reviewed March 13, 2008

Every time that I visit New York City, I go to Michael's. And, every time that I go, I find amazing clothes, shoes, bags, and jewelry too. You cannot beat the prices. All of the merchandise is in excellent condition - and some has never been worn before. I got a beautiful St. John dress there for only a few hundred dollars and a brand new (w/ price tags still on it) Chanel bag one of the last times that I went.

I highly recommend checking out Michael's. It's hard to leave without something new in hand!

3  Thank SFGirl94115
Reviewed August 9, 2007

I am a first-time bride with no girlie skills. I want a hassle free wedding just like the next bride. I was told that Michael's is a great little shop to get what you need. However, you will not get this at Michael's. I called them to make an appointment - which they said I did not have to do. I asked what time I could be there and the young woman said the latest was 4:30 to try on dresses. When I got there (4:30 pm), they informed me that they would be closing early (5 pm), however, I could go up to the bridal salon. When I got upstairs, the attendant ignored me until I pulled out two dresses. She then says I can not try them on, they are closing and I have to put them back! First, the selection was very small. Second most were dirty. You can find designer dresses, but the quality of the dresses is horrific. The shop is small, stale, and dirty. I decided to speak with the manager and let her know that they should be more considerate to their customers - especially new brides that HATE doing wedding stuff. My bridesmaids got there at 4:45, I was waiting outside already wishing to elope in Vegas. Do not go there. It is a true waste of time.

11  Thank tunisia_csw