Tripadvisor

from $64.00
from $132.00
from $139.00
7,980 results
All reviews wax figures johnny depp new york take pictures a lot of fun rainy day fun experience couple of hours times square celebrities ghostbusters realistic movie lifelike photos marvel tickets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to a few Madam Tussauda and this was by far the biggest and best one I've ever been to.

There was also chances to buy access to a 10 minute 4D Marvel Avengers film for $6 and $8 to play an interactive 7D game which was a zombie type game.

The staff were lovely and there's a bar in there with offers on drinks and cocktails in a night club with wax celebs scattered around which was a mint touch.

It's located in time square, easy to find and free to enter with the New York Pass with no reservation required you just turn up.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here during Christmas period with family, we had an amazing time really great work for all work they have done looks real. Definitely work going to.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

This was my granddaughter & myself first time. This place is a must. We had such a wonderful experience

Reviewed January 5, 2020

I purchased the gold option through trip advisor. When I got to the desk (Skipping the non-existent line), I had to download and email the tickets to an address and wait for them to print them out. Anyone just walking up for a ticket was waaaayyy ahead of me. In addition, they would not honor the gold ticket and only issued me a standard pass. I argued with the desk clerk who told me that id I had bought the ticket at the desk, I would have received all the add-ons. So, I paid $36 per ticket for a $27 ticket. Very much a rip off.

2  Thank reneec220
Reviewed January 1, 2020

It had a nice entrance with Brad Pitt and you could say it was quite good but you will realize that all the statues represent all characters and they are not up dated. So, if your daughter is looking for a statue of Shawn Mendes, don't waste your time because it won't be there.

Date of experience: November 2019