Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$47.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Madame Tussauds New York
from $47.90
from $74.00
from $142.00
from $154.00
8,128 results
All reviews wax hand new york fun movie avengers marvel tickets floor admission
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We went to this place because we had free admission with New York pass. We were not impressed. It is true that the figures are good, but there is not many of them in our opinion. We expected more, assuming by other Madam Tussauds we have visited before. Also my boyfriend was very dissapointed with sports section.

1  Thank 747piap
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This is the third Madame Tussaud’s I have visited and they all have a few different wax figures that are pretty cool to see. For an extra $10 you could get a New York sweatshirt while supplies last. You will see a variety of figurines from presidents to musicians,actors and the royal family. Martin Luther King looks a hot mess. They will take your photo with Trump or the Statue of Liberty with the option to buy at the end of your visit.

1  Thank taurusthebull40
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I've dreamed about this place. For years I've known about it and heard about it. With this being my first time in New York I had no choice but to stop in and see it for myself.

Now only was the 4D Avengers movie great but all the wax art was breathtaking.

Not to mention Lady Gaga! The staff was insanely nice and the place was all around gorgeous. If I could give it 10 stars then I would.

2  Thank anthonybX3074XS
Reviewed May 5, 2019

april/may 2016

prebooked my ticket! so lifelike! the many people in there and attractions...esp the Marvel one!

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Nickole W
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I liked it so much. Amazing place, lots of impressions, i think everyone must see it and will definitely enjoy. I loved it more than the same Museum in Amsterdam.
I visited it with my kids- all we were so impressed and consider that expensive tickets worth those impressions we received. Strongly recommend to see.

7  Thank MTolik