Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$47.90
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Madame Tussauds New York
from $47.90
from $74.00
from $142.00
from $154.00
8,129 results
All reviews wax hand new york fun movie avengers marvel tickets floor admission
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

We only visited as we had a New York pass which this covered and it was such a poor weather day with heavy rain.

I have been to much better (LONDON) I was surprised as some models were so accurate but others were really poor, i thought this would be a "wow" venue but sadly not. But passed a couple hours on a rainy day

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Gill C
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

There are lot of great wax statues to see and lot of pictures to take. Worth to spend this 27$. Buy tickets online. Online price is that 27$ but in ticket booth asks 7$ more.
One thing was annoying. I had to show my ticket 4 times to different persons.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank intsints
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

We visited this museum because we had a New York pass for three days which included all the attractions. I am glad we did this because we made use of the pass but if we didn’t have the pass I wouldn’t have paid to go in there. I don’t think it was worth the price, London’s one is so much better and I visited this quite a few years ago. The wax figures were amazing and looked very lifelike but I feel there wasn’t as much as I thought there would be. A little disappointing.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

If you ever go to NY make sure you visit this museum. I enjoyed every minute. Loved Ghostbusters! Buy your tickets online, you will save money.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Trishabb16
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

This isn’t the best one I’ve been to. Hardly anything to see, feel like I’ve wasted a trip from
My pre booked excursions.

Date of experience: February 2019