Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $99.00
from $119.04
from $69.00
3,409 results
All reviews wax figures johnny depp d movie new york take pictures a lot of fun rainy day fun experience couple of hours times square celebrities ghostbusters realistic lifelike photos marvel exhibits
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Wax figures are very real, you can actually look at them directly and closely to see nice details. I loved the presidential area and sports area. Nice place to visit for entertainment.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Spent an afternoon at Madame wax museum, the avengers section was unbelievable felt like you were submerged in the Marvell universe. Then we did the ghostbusters experience which is a virtual reality 3D walkthrough. A must do if you go. The wax figures are very realistic and fun to take lots of selfies.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

The only reason why i decided to write a review it’s because the people at this place really act like they’re too good ...me & my husband walked in we dealt with this big black guy with glasses infront he rudely asked us where our tickets where then told us someone needed to check our bag...i didn’t know which door to go through would u Bileve this man yelled at us saying we needed a bag check ...i swear my husband wanted to knock him out but we pretty sure would’ve been on social media we didn’t wanna bring attention to ourselves or argue...so we just turned around and left ...disgusting i felt so violated we weren’t even greeted properly we where about to spend 100$ on tickets trying to enjoy our day but no u have a big black miserable guy infront scaring people away...i told some of my students that if they ever go to maddem tussands & they’re Harrssed by him to speak to a supervisor immediately a big mistake that i did...people like that should be fired & is seriously bad for business...because the way he spoke to us We didn’t deserve & feel bad for the rest of the people that have to deal with him

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Visited in NYC during a recent trip mainly because it was included in our multi-day pass.

The museum comprises about 4 floors, you start at the top and work down. Self-guided and timed. There are some loose themes throughout - entertainers, sports, politics - and one fully themed area (“Ghostbusters” right now). Some of the figures are phenomenally lifelike but others are either “off” in some way or at least dated. Ann Hathaway for example must have been modeled at least ten years ago.

We made our way through in about an hour. Took a few pics along the way. It was fun but we all chuckled a bit on the elevator at the end when the attendant told us they change things around about every 3 months so if we ever wanted to come back, it would be different. I’m guessing they don’t see a lot of repeat business but I could be wrong.

Full disclosure, we did not pay extra for the 4D movie add-on, so I can’t comment on its value.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The statues are quite poor when compared to the London one. The top floor is all movie stars and the largest of the show floors. The place then gets smaller and smaller.

I felt there are two wasted floors for undead and ghostbusters. The 4D is more for kids but enjoyable. If the price is not expensive go for it.

The museum is fairly small and you can finish it in an hour (with taking pictures).

Note: They need to update Messi, as he doesn’t have his tattoos.

1  Thank 8SAB8
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The creative ability of whoever creates the wax figures is spot on. If you didn’t know any better you’d think they were real people. It was a fun place and made you feel like you were really hanging out with the celebrities. Make sure to take lots of pictures.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I love Madamme Tussauds.So realistic. I even sat in the Presidents chair with Barack Obama. Many of my friends and family loved the pictures here.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Loved the experience. Though expected more statues. Alot of characters regarding sports industry are not covered. Still the place is really nice, the statues were beautiful. Will definitely recommend people

Reviewed 1 week ago

The worst Madame Tussaud's l have been to. These figures are so wrong and not as good as others l have been to. Not worth a visit, only did due to it being with a deal we brought.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

To be honest this was the worst tourist attraction I visited while in NY , staff were very rude , no organisation throughout the place , staff do not give of the vibrant atmosphere of being in tussauds at all place was very dull , uninteresting , I actually thought at one point if I was a Managing director of tussauds as a secret visit , I would sacked all the staff on the spot !!!! Don't bother with this place !!