Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $132.27
from $105.60
from $158.94
1,596 results
All reviews hell's kitchen greenwich village the high line small group central park guide alex new york food stops fun facts highline hells company nyc knowledge stories gems subway
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Great tour of Hell's Kitchen with a great tour guide (Nancy). Be prepared to sample a variety of delicious ethnic dishes and learn interesting facts about the area.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

What a fabulous, interesting tour with a great tour guide ( Nancy). We enjoyed different foods of this area and learned such rich history at the same time. Small groups so easy to hear and ask questions. Nancy then escorted us to Central Park for an informative walk Would recommend and would do again !!

Reviewed December 28, 2016

We visited NYC 10 days before Christmas.
We were keen to try and get a more informed experience of the city and so decided that walking tours were probably the best way to do this.
After researching online, we chose MWT and booked 3 tours....one was a double back 2 back tour and the other was a single tour.
We were fortunate on both tours as we had our guide Alex just for the two of us.
Alex was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating on both tours and we were very glad to have chosen MWT .
If you are happy to walk (at a relaxed pace) for an hour or two, we highly recommend both MWT and of course Alex.
The experience really allows you to dig beneath the standard tourist veneer of the city.
Thanks Alex and MWT.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

We took the Highline Walking Tour. Our guide, Jenn, was wonderful. She knew her stuff and gave us interesting bits of information throughout the tour. More importantly, she was engaging and fun. We enjoyed talking to her, asking her questions and just interacting with her. It felt like a friend was showing us around her city. The tour also included a visit to a few eating places. I must say they picked only the best. The food was amazing. We were stuffed and satisfied. I would not have found these places on my own. Now I know. For my money, I would say go with this tour. If you are extra lucky, you will get Jenn as your guide.

1  Thank RissieD
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Wow. I don't even know where to start. BEST tour of my life. We were blessed enough to have Garry as our guide. What a brilliant guy! So incredibly knowledgeable, and hilarious! I learned way more than I expected to, and ate MORE food than I was ready for. It was so delicious, I had seconds every time. He took us on a tour through Hel'ls Kitchen and he knocked it out of the park! We then took a long stroll through Central Park to work off all of the calories we devoured. Oh, goodness. It was great! I remember us going over our allotted time, but he still had some things to show us, so went over just a little bit for us. We felt super special! I made sure to get a photo with all of us to help keep the memory of our tour alive. I can't say enough good things about Garry and his wonderful crew/company. I will DEFINITELY be booking many more of these in the near future. He opened my eyes up to the beauty of New York's history! I COULD GO ON FOREVER. But if you are wanting to book a tour for you and your friends and family, CHOOSE THIS ONE. They will not let you down. And if you're crazy like us, you'll really have a good time! THANKS AGAIN GARRY! I'll buy you that bench one day! :)

Date of experience: September 2016