Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Manhattan Walking Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Manhattan Walking Tour
from $89.00
from $114.00
from $139.00
from $114.00
1,298 results
All reviews hell's kitchen greenwich village central park the high line small group bagels new york food stops rice balls cannoli food tasting best pizza highly recommend this company great stories interesting facts spend an afternoon times square
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Wow. I don't even know where to start. BEST tour of my life. We were blessed enough to have Garry as our guide. What a brilliant guy! So incredibly knowledgeable, and hilarious! I learned way more than I expected to, and ate MORE food than I was ready for. It was so delicious, I had seconds every time. He took us on a tour through Hel'ls Kitchen and he knocked it out of the park! We then took a long stroll through Central Park to work off all of the calories we devoured. Oh, goodness. It was great! I remember us going over our allotted time, but he still had some things to show us, so went over just a little bit for us. We felt super special! I made sure to get a photo with all of us to help keep the memory of our tour alive. I can't say enough good things about Garry and his wonderful crew/company. I will DEFINITELY be booking many more of these in the near future. He opened my eyes up to the beauty of New York's history! I COULD GO ON FOREVER. But if you are wanting to book a tour for you and your friends and family, CHOOSE THIS ONE. They will not let you down. And if you're crazy like us, you'll really have a good time! THANKS AGAIN GARRY! I'll buy you that bench one day! :)

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Jessie B
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

This tour is SO worth the money (and we are frugal). If you want a smooth, informative, fun way to see any part of the city... here you go! Nancy is full of intriguing facts and fun tips... she's also a choreographer and dancer, so she's got the inside scoop!!

We never felt rushed but she kept us on a good schedule, answered every question and let us hang out together....and at the last stop for as long as we desired.

The food was the tops and we spent the rest of our time in NYC comparing our meals to the tour foods... and they always came up short! This tour company has definitely done their homework.

My tour began on the phone with Gary! What a hoot he is... and he didn't disappoint.

2  Thank beaboeddie
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

This is my 4th adventure with the gang at Manhattan Walking Tour. They never disappoint. This time was Chinatown/Historic NYC Downtown Food Tour. Nancy was a fantastic tour guide! She gave us tons of information, tidbits and local flavor. I would recommend this for everyone!
I highly recommend Gary, Alex or Nancy.

1  Thank Julie C
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Nancy was a really great guide who was fun and also had extensive knowledge of NYC. We ate lots of lovely food as well as taking in some amazing sites. It was lovely to briefly get to know the other people on the tour also.
Thank you Nancy - highly recommended :-)

1  Thank Nicola2013Bangkok
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Had a incredible experience with our tour guide Nancy . Very informative and met some interesting and comical people on the way. Will be doing again. Highly recommend for everyone .

1  Thank Cathy K