“Great time in Central Park”

Manhattan Walking Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$114.00*
and up
High Line Park and Greenwich Village Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our website for specials and discounts. 8 people or less Guaranteed! Our tours are like having a friend in NYC showing you around their neighborhood. You call, we listen, and then suggest the perfect day for you in the most interesting neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Times Square and many more, sampling the best foods the City has to offer. This is nothing like a bus tour; it's a personal experience where the history is part of the tour, but the behind-the-scenes stories are part of us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Great time in Central Park”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Went on a tour of Central Park. Learned a lot about the history of the park on a beautiful day with a very small group so it felt intimate.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Morganville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time in NYC!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

My friends and I live in New Jersey but decided to spend some time learning more about the city that is so close to us. Alex met us and took us on the high line and Greenwich Village tour. It was an amazing time. Alex was able to strike the right balance between giving us history through great stories and ensuring that we stay engaged. He even customized for us a bit once he learned what we were interested in. He was an absolute pleasure to spend a few hours with. I would highly recommend this company and Alex!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BPerrone
Marienfeld, Germany
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't eat before the Chinatown tour!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Alex met us early and gave us an individual tour. Very informative and interesting tour and Alex really knew his stuff, especially when it came to sourcing great food. I really wish I hadn't eaten breakfast as there was plenty to try. I won't spoil anyone else's tour but there were some interesting foods to sample along the way and some really delicious dishes. I would be keen to try out the other tours now as this was excellent value for money.

Reading, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had a great walk along The Highline yesterday with Gary, who is everything you expect a New Yorker to be. He pointed out things we wouldn't have seen if we just went on our own. The food in Greenwich Village was ace and definitely the best pizza ever! Gary was a great guide with a tale to tell on every corner, would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014
Salmon Arm, Canada
“A "Must" in Manhattan!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I participated in 3 walking tours (Historic Downtown, High Line, Central Park) over the course of two days while my husband was at a business conference. Alex was my favourite tour guide. He energy and love for the city was apparent and led a fast-paced, information-packed walk that was worth every dollar, and left me wanting more! As he said, our tours were 90 minutes in length, but he said he could talk to us for at least 6 hours, so vast was his knowledge on the neighbourhoods. Bring a fully-charged camera and comfortable walking shoes. Recommended: historic downtown (including the financial district) and high line (great views). I felt that I could skip the Central Park tour next time and instead explore on my own. Hands-down though, these walking tours were the highlight of my NYC experience and I will be recommending Manhattan Walking Tour, especially Alex and Gary, to all my fellow travellers!