“Walk, Eat, Learn.”

Grand Central Indoor Food Tour
$114.00*
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour and Central Park Stroll
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our website for specials and discounts. 8 people or less Guaranteed! Our tours are like having a friend in NYC showing you around their neighborhood. You call, we listen, and then suggest the perfect day for you in the most interesting neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Times Square and many more, sampling the best foods the City has to offer. This is nothing like a bus tour; it's a personal experience where the history is part of the tour, but the behind-the-scenes stories are part of us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My partner and I spent four hours in the company of Sarah, our guide around the high line and village district. It was probably the best four hours of our trip to the US. Apart from being the ideal way of seeing the “real” New York, Sarah was insightful, entertaining and genuinely warm towards us. What’s more, her extensive knowledge of the area and the history was more than enough for my barrage of questions. The high line gives you a fantastic vantage point to take great photos and as a continuous open space is a real asset to the city. Along the tour we sampled some local food – the pizza and falafels were real highlights for me. I cannot thank Sarah enough for this unique and enjoyable experience. If the other guides in the company are even half as good, you are guaranteed of a really top tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Alex was our guide and he truly was amazing. He had so much knowledge of the various areas. Fun guide, great food, and very educational in a entertaining way! Two thumbs up for Alex!

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We were fortunate enough to have Betty all to ourselves. It really was like having a friend show us around town. Even though it's a food tour, don't expect to be sitting in restaurants while you eat. We grabbed tasty samplings at the best local food counters and kept walking. The sites were fabulous, the food even better but the best part was Betty's stories. She has the best personality. Highly recommend it but wear comfy shoes!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was visiting NYC with four girlfriends, and we decided to take the Greenwich walking tour with entertaining Garry the Guide. In two hours, we ate a variety of yummy food and learned the history of the village. We were lucky to have just the four of us in the group, but eight would have been fine. We passed other walking tours that were so large, I was thankful for our intimate group. I am looking forward to trying the Hell's Kitchen tour on my next visit.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We visited friends in NY and decided to walk the Village. It was quite cold that day, possibly contributing to less than pleasant experience. The guide was nice and friendly. I expected more information on history and cultural aspects of NY. The food was OK:pizza and bagels, not something I eat often. Again my expectations were : ethnic food of various cultures that the Village is famous for...Didn't happen.

1  Thank Ella776