“Worth your time and money”

Manhattan Walking Tour
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour and Central Park Stroll
$89.00*
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our website for specials and discounts. 8 people or less Guaranteed! Our tours are like having a friend in NYC showing you around their neighborhood. You call, we listen, and then suggest the perfect day for you in the most interesting neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Times Square and many more, sampling the best foods the City has to offer. This is nothing like a bus tour; it's a personal experience where the history is part of the tour, but the behind-the-scenes stories are part of us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth your time and money”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Alex gave a great tour of Times Square yesterday. He was Informative, correctly paced, handled tour group diversity and was very passionate about the stops on the tour. We really enjoyed it. Hope to tour again next year. Well worth your time and money!

1 Thank Don T T

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I took the Times Square and Hells Kitchen food tour yesterday and enjoyed both so much!

I actually work in TImes Square but didn't know about the history behind it. Alex was our guide, and I found it to be very informative and engaging. Instead of reciting facts and dates, he told stories about the rich history and culture of Manhattan.

The food tour of Hells Kitchen, which I did after the walking tour of Times Square was delicious. By the end, I was so full. Due to Hells Kitchen diverse neighborhood, we got to experience a variety of food from Mediterranean to Latin American to Cajun and Japanese.

This was the second tour I've done in the city. I liked the other one I went on, but it pales in comparison to what i learned and experienced on this tour.

Definitely book a tour with Manhattan Walking Tour. You will learn so much!

2 Thank liz g
NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hell's Kitchen food tour”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We just finished our Hell's Kitchen food tour with Nancy and it was great. She is very knowledgeable about the area, the history and more importantly, the food. We went to a variety of restaurants and enjoyed each one. Thank you Nancy for making our tour so enjoyable!

2 Thank NjPeaceout
Brooklyn
“International Food Tour”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Having recently moved to NYC, this tour was a lot of fun and my friends and I learned a lot about our city and the types of food that we have available right outside of our front door. Garry was an awesome tour guide who made everyone feel comfortable and accommodated (he made arrangements for the vegetarian on our tour). All of the food was delicious and I will definitely stop back at some of the restaurants when I get the chance! Also, if I ever get the chance to take another tour from this company, I will do so in a heartbeat.

1 Thank Samantha S
Acworth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Tour of Greenwich Village”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My girlfriends and I wanted something special to do in New York and this tour sounded like it was tailor-made for us. It was our first guided food tour and Nancy was wonderful! We learned so many interesting facts (even saw Cary Grant's apartment) and enjoyed fantastic food - we loved everything that she chose for us. We were glad that we showed up for the tour hungry and were quite full by the end. Nancy was very friendly and allowed us time for pictures and a couple of stops that weren't on her agenda. She even posed with "Flat Al" - our version of Flat Stanley - our friend who couldn't make the trip with us. We definitely want to take another tour the next time we visit New York.

1 Thank cmbishop