“manhattan walking tour”

$89.00*
and up
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our website for specials and discounts. 8 people or less Guaranteed! Our tours are like having a friend in NYC showing you around their neighborhood. You call, we listen, and then suggest the perfect day for you in the most interesting neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Times Square and many more, sampling the best foods the City has to offer. This is nothing like a bus tour; it's a personal experience where the history is part of the tour, but the behind-the-scenes stories are part of us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kilwinning, United Kingdom
“manhattan walking tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I am just back from NYC, i had the great pleasure of doing the Greenwich village and Time Sq combo.This was my fourth visit to NYC but i am pleased to say this ws a highlight and with Garry's excellent knowledge learned more things about this great city. Garry himself was excellent, he keeps the group numbers low and at the end of the tour you know you have made a friend for life.
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to know the history and facts about NYc and also at the same time taste some delicious food; I know for sure the next visit I have to NYC i will definately be booking up again. Thanks you

5 Thank Dana G

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Delicious, fun and great way to see New York”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had the opportunity to undertake two walking/ foodies tours. The first tour was of the High Line and Greenwich Village with Alex. It was a sensational way to spend the morning, get an understanding of the history and development of both places, taste some delicious food and meet some lovely fellow travellers. Alex made the experience fun, interesting and memorable. His manner was friendly and he was so flexible in meeting the individual needs of the group members The small size of the group made it comfortable, easy to ask questions and entertaining.

As I had some extra time in New York, I approached MWT company the following week to see what was on offer on the day I was free. Garry graciously agreed to organise a tour of the Hells Kitchen District and Central Park just for me. We set out the following day and I spent four delightful hours walking, sampling a range of amazing food in the Hells Kitchen District and being informed about the history and culture of both places. It was great to get such an informative insight of the area by a New Yorker. Garry's warm, humourous and inclusive nature made the afternoon a memorable one.

A huge thank you to Garry and Alex, both stand out guides. I will definitely be recommending MWT to all my family and friends in Australia travelling to NYC.

Carmel, Melbourne Australia.

5 Thank Carmel_C70
Canmore, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Felt Like a "Real" New Yorker!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

The weather was that perfect Fall day, the Food on the High Line Walking Tour was tantalizing and delicious and our guide Alex was Brilliant! Manhattan Walking Tours - you guys show the utmost in professionalism and got us to see the true beauty of New York City; Thank you.

7 Thank CRussell98
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and informative!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I did a tour of Greenwich Village with my Mom who was visiting from out of town over Thanksgiving weekend. It was a really great experience. Our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable on the neighborhood. I have lived in NY for over 9 years and had passed by so many of the spots she pointed out, but never knew the history or significance of them prior. Therefore, it was very interesting for both of us. I would highly recommend it for those visiting NY!

4 Thank Carrie C
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“MWT is the way to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Took the Chinatown and Historic downtown combined tour for a great deal on a four hour tour with my wife and son. Gary keeps the group sizes small so you don't have to worry about hearing or following the "umbrella". The tour was equal parts facts, food and humor. Very entertaining as well as educational and we will certainly do another tour with MWT next time we are in New York. He went out of his way to tailor the information sharing to our requests. And I am still dreaming about the dumplings.....

4 Thank R H