“An enjoyable day, thanks to Garry's help!”

Manhattan Walking Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$89.00*
and up
Greenwich Village Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our website for specials and discounts. 8 people or less Guaranteed! Our tours are like having a friend in NYC showing you around their neighborhood. You call, we listen, and then suggest the perfect day for you in the most interesting neighborhoods: Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Times Square and many more, sampling the best foods the City has to offer. This is nothing like a bus tour; it's a personal experience where the history is part of the tour, but the behind-the-scenes stories are part of us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife & I arrived at NYC with the intention of taking a 9 hour bus tour of the city. We figured it was the best way to see NYC, since we weren't going to be there but for a long weekend. We went into the Time Square Visitor's Center and met Garry. We immediately liked him & could tell that his tour would be enjoyable. He told us walking was the best way to experience the city. Boy was he right. The information, relaxed atmosphere, and the food were all exceptional. We enjoyed his enthusiasm & love for the city. It was a great tour & we were so glad we bumped into Garry!! We would go on another tour with him in a heartbeat!

4  Thank Greg O
Write a ReviewReviews (1,285)
All reviews
"rice balls"
in 16 reviews
"best pizza"
in 20 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 13 reviews
in 57 reviews
"financial district"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour through beautiful Greenwich Village ! It was full of fascinating historical facts and great food stops along the way . Our guide was delightful and I would highly recommend this tour for anyone that is visiting New York City .

4  Thank LCords
Reviewed November 20, 2012

As part of a birthday celebration for our adult children (27 and 24) we took the High Line tour and Greenwich Village Walking tour with Alex. Our guide was knowledgeable and funny, and very considerate; making sure we were comfortable and well fed the entire day. We found the tour to be both educational and interesting-Alex knew so much about the history and urban planning of NYC. Our small group of eight was the perfect size to easily navigate the small shops we were visiting, and the other group members (from canada and california) were lovely. Highly recommended!!

2  Thank mimidancer
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on the Food and Walking Tour of Greenwich Village with Nancy Paris as our tour guide. It was an excellent outing and fun way to explore one of the many neighborhoods of Manhattan. And of course the food was delicious! Nancy was a great tour guide with lots of interesting information about our surroundings and she was very friendly! Our tour group was only 6 people so it made for a really nice experience and we got to know the other couples on the tour. We came away knowing more than we did before, and knowing some great places to eat in Greenwich Village - very exciting and I can't wait to go back. I would definitely do more of these tours!

3  Thank Rachel S
See more reviews
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Last Friday, I took a walking tour with Nancy that covered the Highline development and the streets of Greenwich and West Village. It was one of the loveliest time I had. Nancy was knowledgeable but never for a moment intimidating, interesting and very hospitable. Places and sights of interests, historical and quirky value were pointed to our attention. Her knowledge of interesting eating places and the food she selected for our sampling were highlights of our tour.

I certainly would recommend this tour to friends and family members coming this way to visit the Big Apple!

Thank you Nancy. I so appreciate the extraordinary sweet time we had.

Mary Ann Tham