“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Market Diner - CLOSED

The Market Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Midtown
Dover, Delaware
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great coffee, and awesome breakfast. Food tasted delicious and the service was top notch. Very good location and even has some parking in midtown. The diner looks modern and looks freshly remodeled. We had a very good experience and will visit again when we stay in the area.

Visited December 2013

Rochefort, Belgium
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

We where here in december and had a great breakfast. Friendly people and enough to eat. The cinnamon french toast with apple mhhh. Clean table and seats. Restrooms where clean. Location is not so central but the food was worth it.

• Visited December 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere and the Food were great! Especially the Hamburger and cheesecake! The waiters were very friendly. Great Restaurant!

Louisville, Kentucky
“It is a great New York City diner ... it was clean, quick and good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was in New York City on a business trip Monday November 11, 2013. I selected Market Diner because it was right across the street from my office. I arrived at 8:00 a.m. and as soon as I walked in I was greeted. I was showed to a booth and was instantly greeted by a waitress to take my drink order.

I placed my order and it only took 10-12 minutes for my food to arrive. It was hot and tasted good. I think the price was reasonable considering I was in New York City.

The service was good and the place was clean.

I would eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Vintage / Fantastic NYC Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went on a weekend trip to NYC and got a chance to try out lots of great restaurants. We arrived early to a local museum and wanted to get out of the nasty weather and get a bite to eat. As we walked and walked and walked we finally came upon what we hoped was a vintage NYC Diner and we were not disappointed. The menu for breakfast was fantastic and I did not think the prices were too bad for NYC. My personal favorite was the fresh squeezed orange juice. i know this sounds a bit funny but when you have orange juice from actual oranges there's no going back. Everything else from the eggs to the bacon to the grilled bagel were top notch. They dont even skimp on the cream cheese which a pet peeve of mine. The service was top notch as well, we ate at the counter , had no problem finding a seat, we were immediately waited on for drinks , soon after our food order and the food was out in no less than 10 minutes. What more can you ask. The crowd was all local new Yorkers and a few tourists sprinkled in but it was nice to listen to the New Yorkers talk about life in the big city. So I thoroughly enjoyed the Market Diner and would highly reccomend it for an authentic NYC Diner experience!

• Visited November 2013