“Best Massage I've Ever Had By Far!”
Review of Thai Massage NYC - CLOSED

Thai Massage NYC
More attraction details
Owner description: The best Chiropractic, Massage therapy in NewYork. We are conveniently located on 42nd St. & Madison Av. New York, NY. 10017. Short work from Time Square and Bryant Park, and 5 minutes from Grand Central Station. Give yourself some Love by try are personally customized techniques, in ways more restorative, energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage. Relax and get improved with my beneficial style which combines Pressure Points, Stretching, and Deep-Tissue Reflexology Techniques, customized to your personal needs. Experience a wonderful healing and invigorating Massage in are unique style to improve yourself by renewing your body. We offer private rooms and also have a couple suite available. we work by appointment only.
New York City, New York
“Best Massage I've Ever Had By Far!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went to Fern because I have chronic lower back pain and was sore all over from shoveling snow. After reading all of the positive reviews for Fern, and watching one of her videos, I could tell that this isn't a typical massage and something that I should definitely try. The combination of massage and stretching turned out to be just what I needed. Honestly, I felt great for days after seeing Fern. This is not something I can say for other massages I've had. The pain in my lower back subsided for a while and the soreness I was dealing with was completely gone. Fern is a healer! I couldn't recommend her more. If you are in the NYC area and are looking for a great massage, look no further.

Visited December 2013
FernThai, Owner at Thai Massage NYC, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you so much, Tim, for taking your valuable time today, to see me for a session, and I'm really glad that I was able to help you feel and get better. Don't know when you'll be getting back to the city, but I hope to see you again someday... Be happy, Tim my friend

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best there is in the city”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time with Fern she is totally in tune with the human body. God's gift to us in the form of a woman blessed with hands to take away your pain and stress of work, home and even family stress. Fern takes it all away simply the best. Thank you Fern Cassandra.

1 Thank Cassandra C
FernThai, Owner at Thai Massage NYC, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Cassandra thank you for your truth i will try my best.
“Felt the change”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Fern, bless her, has the gift of therapeutic hands, feet and mannerism. Carried out the stretches slowly which seemed like the' tai chi ' movement. I have had deep tissue massage before but this massage felt like my muscles were less tense & relaxed. Felt a remarkable difference after the session. I will definitely return for another session with Fern when I visit the city :)

Visited December 2013
FernThai, Owner at Thai Massage NYC, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thanks you very much for your visiting and opportunity to work on you. Thanks you
California City, California
“Excellent trial”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Fern massage is fantastic , really i feel a great difference after she finished her work, i was suffering from exhausted muscles due to long hours of working every day and due to work outs. She made my body relaxed , i felt that i can fly after she finished, i recommend to every one to try it , every time i come to nyc i will do a massage with her, and if i'll stay there i 'll have her own periodical packages.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Fern is an extremely skilled message therapist. I've had many messages before - swedish, hot stone, deep tissue, you name it - and nothing has come close to being as effective as Fern's Thai Message. I've had back issues for years, so coupled with long hours at a high stress desk job, I'm constantly in pain. Fern's messages are deep, energizing and effective! It's like my muscles can finally just relax! Moreover, Fern has recommeded really insightful lifestyle changes to improve my back health and overall wellbeing. Fern is a true gem and I'm so happy I found her - needless to say I highly, highly recommend!

Visited November 2013
FernThai, Owner at Thai Massage NYC, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thanks you so much for your time and review. I will help you and do my best. Very appreciate