“Efficient service, dedicated staff”

New York Pedicab Services
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Central Park Pedicab Tours and New York Pedicab Services
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Efficient service, dedicated staff”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a wonderful experience working with Abraham, the owner, at New York pedicab services. I booked 6 pedicabs for pick up from a work event, and Abraham was great to work with - professional, quick to respond to all my questions and inquiries, and flexible. Working with Abraham gave me the assurance I needed to know everything would run smoothly, I will definitely rely only on his company for future events!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots to to choose from- this company is a great choice!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It's easy to confuse one of these businesses with the next - after lots of review and price comparison we chose this one. First time in NYC traveling from metro Detroit- the 2 hour tour was perfect. Would highly recommend you chose this gentleman, Ibrahim @ 212-961-7435. He was personable, knowledgable and flexible. I booked the tour for our first day of a four day trip - due to flight problems we didn't arrive in NYC until several hours beyond our intended arrival - I texted the owner right away and he had no problem rebooking at a time convenient for us. He confirms reservations and responds quickly to messages.
One of the highlights of our trip.

Normal, Illinois
“Great service nice plus size friendly”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Confirmed the appointment twice, very accommodating and friendly. Not my husband and I are plus size and our guide was superb respectful and accommodating. Very good deal!

Garden Grove, California
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Reliable transportation in midtown NYC”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Once we took our first pedicab ride, we were hooked on them. They are a safe and quick way to get around midtown when cabs were not available and the weather was threatening rain. Our "drivers" were courteous and even had lap blankets on cool evenings. It was always door to door service!

Visited September 2012

Been to New York Pedicab Services? Share your experiences!