“Poor customer service”

Columbus, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Poor customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Their online service is very poor and their website inaccurate. I ordered a reed diffuser (nothing big) online and when I tried to avail the announced discount, had problems. So, telephoned their customer service and their rep. had difficulties too. He promised to give me a call back after he had solved the problem . Later, I got a call from a lady clarifying that actually the discount was for 'on sale' items only and she acknowledged the website did not quite clarify that. Considering the amount of time that had already been expended on the matter, I went ahead and ordered the item anyway. After taking all my information etc, the lady tells me BTW, "it may take upto 10 days to deliver!" This despite charging more than other similar sites for mailing it. I did not appreciate the provision of information in dribs and drabs. I went ahead with the transaction because did not care to waste any further time on the matter. The entire transaction was rather unsatisfying and the lady at the other end came across as someone who took advantage of customers, rather than someone who intended to provide good customer service. I don't think I will be purchasing anything from them, even though now my email address is being bombarded by their advertisements.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank MarshWisconsin

Glenelg, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A lovely little accessories mecca!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

The prices are high but head to the lower level and you might get lucky... I did!
I found signature brown and white necklaces, headbands and jewellery for 50- 75 % off.
It is worth getting something just for the brown and white bag from Bendels... love it!

Visited December 2012
jamadelizmom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fabulous 5th Avenue shopping experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Yes, the prices are high on many of the items but what a beautiful boutique. We bought Alex and Ani bracelets and some makeup. Store was fabulous. Staff was very helpful and my 13 year old was amazed at the prices and the beauty of the store.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Maria J
Greenville, North Carolina
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“LOVE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great boutique store! Incredible selection that you will not find at other stores. Great staff that is very attentive and accommodating. Ask and chances are you will receive. BEWARE sticker shock but there are still store specials and birthday discounts.

Visited September 2012
North East
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Favourite, favourite, favourite !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

Well, what a great store. What am I saying, I mean an AMAZING store !
Coming from the UK .... we had saved up for two years to return to NYC and I blew 80% of my budget in Bendels !
So my guided tour ! Two Departments only .....
THE place to buy Mally make-up (it is only sold on QVC here in the UK and is half the cost in the USA). Perfumes, on the ground floor, near to Mally but go up to the first floor too ..... so many different ones ... so much to choose from !
Love it, love it , love it... already saving up to go back .....

Visited June 2012