“Elegance at it's best”

and up
Philadelphia to New York City Private Day Trip
Ranked #17 of 917 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The flagship Tiffany & Co. Store at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street is legendary among New York City stores. It offers a great selection of rings and other high-end jewelry.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Get a look at quality jewelry. There are 5 floors total so don't stop at the first one! Buy something for your lady that will get you major points. We purchase tiffany on several occasions are very happy with the products and customer service.

1  Thank Jason C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,133)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"necklace"
in 90 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

You dream off walking in here and we did staff more than happy to help and yet leave you to look we both had gifts from here and at good prices too don't be put off buy prices you'll find something for your wallet

Reviewed July 22, 2013

On this visit to NYC I really wanted to go inside and see Tiffany & Co. I read other reviews on TripAdvisor and was very happy to see people gave the store a great review. All those reviews were spot on! I was so impressed with the level of courtesy and friendliness of the store employees. The door greeters, the security guards, the elevator operators, the salespeople. All of them were so nice and pleasant. I asked a security guard if I was allowed to take photos inside, thinking that'd be a no, but it was a yes and just as I was taking one photo, a woman comes up to me and told me I needed a picture of the Tiffany Diamond, and she started to tell us all about it. I love that there was an elevator operator and he too was so nice and friendly, joking around with us. After I returned home I received an email with a quick survey attached. I decided to fill it out and express my feelings, just as I am doing here. A few days later, I received a thank you email from the women who checked me out! I know in a way it's just a form letter, but still it's the courtesy that counted and mattered to me. It was very personal. I wish more companies tried to make their customers feel this appreciated whether they purchase something or not. A lot of people build up Tiffany & Co. in their heads and romanticize it all. Well, I am sold even more on them now! I hope the next time I visit the local store in Dallas, I can experience the same level of courtesy.

2  Thank kall29
Reviewed July 16, 2013

What can I say - its Tiffany's. However there is more - the staff at this store are fantastic. They treat every customer with the same respect . I am sure they realize that many shopper's will not likely purchase anything but they make you feel special with a welcome and a smile and hints as you take your elevator ride. The Great Gatsby collection is very cool. In the end I did buy a little something. Love the little blue bag!