“A unique experience”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A unique experience”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband took me here for my birthday present and it was a lovely experience. It felt special as the doorman welcomed us and gave us a shopping directory. We looked around on the ground floor and then headed up the elevator to the higher floors which actually have a lot of affordable items! I picked a necklace and the attendant wrapped it up very nicely and was a pleasure to deal with.

Visited January 2013

58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Tiffany & Co”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not quite what I expected, not really any big window displays, but you can go and browse inside, there are several floors, and of course some beautiful jewellery to look at. There is a lovely sweeping staircase you can use instead of the lifts. Lovely building I didn't buy anything though.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WHAT A PLEASURE TO SHOP HERE”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

It was my daughters bithday and I took her to sellect her gift.She wanted new sunglasses and the assistance we got was realy good not to mention the lovely packaging specially for her birthday.

Boston, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Classy service”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Six floors of jewelry! The floor with the sterling silver was packed at Christmas so it was hard to see into some of the cases. Once we were waited on, the saleswoman kept us in our spot and did the running to get the jewelry. She was very helpful, classy not pushy. My teenage boys found a spot to hang out and sit overlooking Fifth Avenue and no one bothered them. Great buying experience. Can't wait for my next trip back to Tiffany's!

Gloucestershire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Get Spoilt Here!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had to go in here, just to see how the "other half live".
Beautifull jewellery, and you could try it on and just act rich!
Very friendly staff, and helpfull too.
I was surprised that there were some pieces, that were affordable, and so worked on my hubby and got a lovey Tiffany bracelet.

Visited October 2012