Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tours

My husband and I visited NY in February. We were staying at the Pod Times Square Hotel. We followed... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Kim V
via mobile
Great foot tour of Brooklyn

Tour guide Greg very knowledgeable and helpful. Not sure if suitable for anyone with walking... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $79.00
from $109.00
from $299.00
1,179 results
All reviews pod hotel lower east side meatpacking district greenwich village walking tour hour tour new york dumbo and brooklyn heights street art great tour these guys the subway system private tour guide book the meat packing district dumplings the high line
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

My 25-year-old son and I took the walking tour from the Pod Times Square Hotel to Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, Greenwich Village and the High Line. Definitely a highlight of the trip. Our guide was excellent, and we learned a lot about the history and architecture of the neighborhoods. I appreciated that we took the subway like “real” New Yorkers, and that our guide didn’t carry a flag :). The pace was perfect, even for a middle-aged mom. I would highly recommend this 2.5 hour tour, and I assume any of this company’s tours would be enjoyable.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My family (including two nearly-adult boys) met up with Sonya and proceeded on foot. She was very personable and kept us moving through a number of different neighborhoods. It was a great intro to the area, which I hadn't been to in about 25 years! Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We chose a 4.5 hour tour and covered the Meatpacking District, China Town, Soho, Greenwich Village, Little Italy and finished up on the Lower East Side at Katz’s Delicatessen. Dan was very knowledgable about the areas we visited and tailored the tour to include our interests. Would highly recommend Streetwise New York Tours!

1  Thank ejayne367
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Soniya was our guide and did an excellent job highly recommend her and streetwise any time for a very personal and detailed tour

Steve and Dee K

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

I advise everyone to come along, so you get good information about the various districts. and you know a lot more about New York than you can get from books.in addition, they are fun and entertaining guides.

Date of experience: May 2018